BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
July 22, 2014, 08:53:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiking in Door County  (Read 1014 times)
lizzychan5

lizzychan5 is a new face.

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2010, 02:35:34 PM »

A few weeks ago my family went to door county and we hiked the peninsula park nature trails.  The trails were not easy, so I had to get my mom to take a picture of me rocking my kso treks next to the "difficult trail" sign.

here's me going over some of the rocky terrain

Door County WI was so beautiful and great.  There are so many nature parks there that I wish we had time to explore.
« on: August 29, 2010, 02:35:34 PM »

noelbodwell

noelbodwell is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 05:06:57 PM »

Looks like a beautiful place. Don't you love the way you can scramble up rocky areas in the Treks!!

NoŽl
Hawkeye
Superstar

Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!

I go barefoot, but my dog wears shoes.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 05:45:51 PM »

Nice socks!  Grin
SPI

SPI is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 09:48:48 PM »

I love Door County. It's been a few years since I've visited and miss it.  I hope you had some dark chocolate covered cherries - my favorite! 
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 09:48:48 PM »

lizzychan5

lizzychan5 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 12:17:28 AM »

By far the cherries in Door County were the best I've ever had (I cannot eat the cherries at my local grocery store anymore, they just pale in comparison).  I did not see any chocolate covered cherries at the shops I visited.  Cry

Going up and down the rocky coast was the best in my kso treks.  It was so much fun having my foot grip the stones and balance along tree roots to avoid the muddy spots.
hippierunner

hippierunner is well known.hippierunner is well known.hippierunner is well known.hippierunner is well known.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 09:57:09 PM »

Looks like a nice place.  VFF are great compared to boots when the trail gets really gnarly and unstable.

Are those caves in the background explorable?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: