BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
December 21, 2014, 04:12:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Showering/Bathing  (Read 2658 times)
Rana
Global Moderator
Superstar

Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2009, 01:16:22 AM »

I had my first wet/cold walk today (rain, lots of puddles, and the evils of having to walk through wet grass and leaves).  I have mixed feelings about it. 

On the one hand, having feet that were chilly and damp (they weren't wet enough to squish, and I was wearing socks with my Sprints) wasn't as nice as having warm dry feet.

On the other hand, I found myself weirdly appreciating how in tune with my environment it made me feel.  It was a cold, wet day... and so my feet were also cold and wet.  I'd go inside where it was warm and dry... and I could feel the change in my feet, and that was rather nifty.

I wouldn't want to go outside and have all of me be cold and wet, but I figure if I can put up with my face being cold and wet, why not my feet as well?

(Obviously, serious cold - the kind that makes me break out the balaclava - is a different order of beast.  That would be hard to endure in VFFs.  Yet I still look forward to testing them out on the snow - I want to know what it feels like!)

All an octopus needs to trap a human is a door with three knobs.

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/56809170@N00/sets/72157622338419245/
Gallery: http://sungazer.zenfolio.com
BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2009, 01:16:22 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: