BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
October 25, 2014, 07:52:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Team Black Swan - Completes Tough Mudder in Bikilas.  (Read 2269 times)
Jeepman

Jeepman is well known.Jeepman is well known.Jeepman is well known.Jeepman is well known.

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2011, 08:24:16 PM »

http://toughmudder.com/video/black-swan-tough-mudders/

Just a group of guys having fun making a gag video of their Tough Mudder experence. It depends on your sense of humor, but I laughed my butt off watching this video. The dialogue was cracking me up.

"Yo, can I wear your headband?"

"You can't just wear the headband, you have to complete a Tough Mudder. You have to sweet - you have to bleed - you have to cry, poop your pants."

"You pooped your pants in the Tough Mudder?"

"Chris, you're missing the point!"

LOL!

Arch support?... We don't need no stinking arch support!
« on: July 03, 2011, 08:24:16 PM »

Rick

Rick is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 11:08:34 AM »

Tough Mudder?

Holy CRAP! No way, man! Not ever!

Awesome video though, cool shoes.

Maybe one day...

Haha!!
Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 12:45:19 PM »

The video was pretty humorous.  I don't think I could ever do a tough mudder.  Maybe if they came up with a weakling mudder I'd stand a chance.

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
Rick

Rick is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 01:01:28 PM »

I could maybe see myself doing this:

http://warriordash.com/

Not as far to run but still muddy and obstacles that seem less likely to kill you!
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 01:01:28 PM »

Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 01:20:20 PM »

That looks cool.  There is one coming up soon in my area, but the timing is off.  Registration just closed on the 11th, no exceptions and the race is the 23rd.  Also, my wife is about to give birth to twins.  I don't think she'd be appreciative of me out mudding at this crucial time.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 02:24:19 PM by Mr. Leigh » Logged

Rick

Rick is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 02:06:50 PM »

Hehe!! Yes, yes, family first! Next year then!

Congrats on the twins too!
Mr. Leigh
Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 02:27:11 PM »

Thanks Rick.  I don't think I will be in shape enough to do it.  I am not a runner.  I checked out the course for my area and there are a few long jaunts in between obstacles.  It does look fun, but I think I would need to work on upper body strength and cardio before I could pull it off.

Taterz

Taterz is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 10:39:46 AM »

id love to do a tough mudder but when i went to register it was 100$ !!!!!!! too rich for my blood.

warriordash 2012 and iron mudder 2011 combined arent 100$.. heck yeah!

i like these races because it involves upperbody strength and mental toughness in addition to great running.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: