BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
July 23, 2014, 09:40:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 83
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do barefoot or in VFF today?  (Read 94330 times)
vffjeeper04

vffjeeper04 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 01, 2011, 12:12:03 AM »

(walking out of the house barefoot and staying that way) drove to Subway and ordered a sub then went into my local pizza parlor and picked up my order and went home to eat. Yum (sub was for my sis.)

VFF's: M42 Classics (Walnut/Brown), M41 Flows (Black), M41 Speeds (Black and white), M41 KSO Treks (Black)
Non VFF's: Barefeet, NB Minimus MB10, Inov8 Evoskin M (Smoke)
« Reply #135 on: May 01, 2011, 12:12:03 AM »

vfftriathlete

vfftriathlete is starting to look familiar.vfftriathlete is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 01, 2011, 12:27:22 PM »

So far since friday been either bare or in vibrams for running hiking etc on a weekend away.
Puffinator87

Puffinator87 is a new face.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: May 02, 2011, 02:17:29 PM »

Been in vibs all day everyday since I bought them. I took a week off from running due to a stupidity injury...Eherm...was tightening my kso's too tight and doing so put some stress on my achilles...So, fixed that issue ready to get back into running tonight with a nice leisurely thirty 30 minute run barefoot. I can't wait.

"Barefooting is about taking our lives and health into our own hands...err feet. Not about looking cool or doing the next big thing." -Myself.

Drop by my blog: www.barefootpuffin.wordpress.com
Rockpup

Rockpup is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 02, 2011, 02:56:30 PM »

Tried to avoid cactus needles on a trail near Jenson Bch, FL in my sprints.
« Reply #138 on: May 02, 2011, 02:56:30 PM »

sicoraf87

sicoraf87 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 02, 2011, 03:10:14 PM »

Just finished the Warriors dash in Pheonix with my vibrams, man so many people wore theirs im glad i used mine as well

The meaning of life is to give life meaning
kissel

kissel is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 03, 2011, 03:57:17 PM »

Did Grad Nite at Disney World's Magic Kingdom last Friday.  Last year, my feet and back were really hurting by the time 4AM rolled around.  Switched from my Puma Drift Cats to KSOs this year.  No problems at all.  No hurting feet and no back problems.  I was really surprised by my back this year.  I rode Space Mountain 4 times and Thunder Mountain twice (as a chaperon, you wait in NO lines at all) along with a bunch of other jerky rides.

One ride I always avoid - Winnie the Pooh.  At the end, the honey pot you're riding in bobs up and down to simulate floating through a flood.  I almost lost it overboard.  I don't do well in rocking boats.

I wish they'd fix the pinball machines at the Space Mountain arcade.  They're almost unplayable with all the broken flippers and switches.
walkingMike

walkingMike is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 05, 2011, 08:37:53 AM »

Just a little bit exercising, have to work a lot today Sad
But tomorrow i'll go on a bigger walking-tour, and my VFF also Wink
delucio

delucio is a regular 'round here.delucio is a regular 'round here.delucio is a regular 'round here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: May 05, 2011, 12:46:53 PM »

Went to work in SW classics and am going to be doing a kayak race in Komodo Sports Smiley I hope the water isnt to cold.

http://barefootdallas.blogspot.com

BaReFoOt  DaLlAs

Are your feet happy?

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 05, 2011, 01:15:10 PM »

I can't say much for today, but I PTed in my KSOs yesterday.  Ran a 3miler.    Calfs were so tight, and they are a little tight now, been stretching as much as possible.    For today, just been around the house barefoot.   Did some laundry, washed my KSOs.     

I caught the running bug, I have yet to get the runners high, what gives?  I run 6-12 miles every week.   I need to stress my body to the point where I get that high!  I remember the feeling!

Marine Poolee
OFF TO BOOT CAMP
Ship date:20110822
MegM

MegM is a new face.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: May 08, 2011, 04:57:04 PM »

Yesterday, I went hiking at Tent Rocks in NM in my KSOs Smiley

Check it out!:
www.MeghanMcCabe.com

"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
-- Red Queen, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll

www.MeghanMcCabe.com
noelbodwell

noelbodwell is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 08, 2011, 06:15:56 PM »

Check it out!:
www.MeghanMcCabe.com

Meg,

Beautiful photos! What a treasure in New Mexico. Too bad New Hampshire is so far away... I would put this on my to do list. Thanks for sharing!

NoŽl
MegM

MegM is a new face.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: May 08, 2011, 10:22:50 PM »

Check it out!:
www.MeghanMcCabe.com

Meg,

Beautiful photos! What a treasure in New Mexico. Too bad New Hampshire is so far away... I would put this on my to do list. Thanks for sharing!

NoŽl

Noel,

I moved to NM from New Jersey, so I'm taking in as much of NM as I can while I'm here!  If you ever make it out to NM Tent Rocks is definitely a must see Smiley

"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
-- Red Queen, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll

www.MeghanMcCabe.com
gryllus

gryllus is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 09, 2011, 03:29:29 AM »

Today nothing, since I am trying to look like a lady :-)  - but I realized that I kicked off my shoes under the desk while typing this.
Yesterday a GREAT 20+ km hike wearing Treks.
vffjeeper04

vffjeeper04 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 10, 2011, 02:54:44 PM »

Ever since I got off work in the morning and took my classics off to drive barefoot i've been that way all day. Had to get gas for the powerwasher so I did that along with powerwashing the deck and siding. also played with my dog barefoot.

VFF's: M42 Classics (Walnut/Brown), M41 Flows (Black), M41 Speeds (Black and white), M41 KSO Treks (Black)
Non VFF's: Barefeet, NB Minimus MB10, Inov8 Evoskin M (Smoke)
Turnstone

Turnstone is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 10, 2011, 03:13:36 PM »

I spent the weekend in our "barefoot" national park at the North Sea coast. Was barefoot almost the whole weekend. It's so much fun to walk out there in the mud flats barefoot! And it's one of the few places around where people are advised to go barefoot  Grin

I wear my Classics now as much as I can. I avoid them for work because I get icecold feet in them (even with socks) because of the air conditioning, but for almost everything else I wear them (or go barefoot). I needed to wear my almost new Merell Moab GTX shoes (which I loved) and find them heavy and unflexible. I don't like walking in them anymore..  Lips sealed
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 83
  Print  

Jump to: