BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
September 17, 2014, 09:32:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 83
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do barefoot or in VFF today?  (Read 97291 times)
vffjeeper04

vffjeeper04 is a new face.

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2011, 08:12:00 PM »

I got the idea of this topic from another forum where they post about what they did in or too their jeeps and its a popular thread so I figured I'd start one here.

Today I went to work in my VFF classics then at night I took the garbage out in 35 degree weather with wet driveway barefoot. Smiley

VFF's: M42 Classics (Walnut/Brown), M41 Flows (Black), M41 Speeds (Black and white), M41 KSO Treks (Black)
Non VFF's: Barefeet, NB Minimus MB10, Inov8 Evoskin M (Smoke)
« on: February 24, 2011, 08:12:00 PM »

barefootin

barefootin is a regular 'round here.barefootin is a regular 'round here.barefootin is a regular 'round here.

My Sneakers

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 09:22:12 PM »

Ah a mortal enemy you are Jeep driver....   Grin

Posted in the Land Rover forum Wink  wearing my VFF's
Answered this post barefoot
Put the dog out and played a little fetch barefoot in the snow

Everything in my life, as I only wear VFF's or am bare. 

I prefer to do it bare... 
See or "Feel" the world before they blow it up or pave it over.
vffjeeper04

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 09:29:17 PM »

Haha, Hey I respect Land Rovers, can be good help out on the trail Wink I'm always barefoot around the house..even in winter

VFF's: M42 Classics (Walnut/Brown), M41 Flows (Black), M41 Speeds (Black and white), M41 KSO Treks (Black)
barefootin

barefootin is a regular 'round here.barefootin is a regular 'round here.barefootin is a regular 'round here.

My Sneakers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 09:39:26 PM »

Yeah us LR guys need to lighten up and realize you need to celebrate the small things in life..........

Like making it to the end of the driveway Cheesy

Enjoy the world before they blow it up or pave it over!  Preferably barefoot Cool

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 09:39:26 PM »

vffjeeper04

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 09:44:51 PM »

Amen!

vffjeeper04

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 05:56:21 PM »

Drove home from work barefoot Cheesy

n.vodden

n.vodden is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 08:00:58 PM »

Drove to work barefoot, walked through Cardiff castle grounds from where I park to the office and then spent the whole work day in my classics.

Left work and it was pouring down with rain, and the elastic band on the classics were cutting a bit after wearing them all day so took them off and walked all the way through the Castle grounds and Bute Park barefoot, then drove home barefoot.

Like barefootin said, I wear VFF's exclusively, or nothing at all now. I find I am deliberately going barefoot more and more and enjoying every minute of it. Couldnt be bothered slipping my shoes back on when I went shopping yesterday so did the whole supermarket shop barefoot. Got a few odd looks, but nobody said anything including the security guard and greeter who saw me walk in like that, thier reaction was a 'meh' at most Smiley

vffjeeper04

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2011, 08:13:24 PM »

I gotta stop being a wuss and go into stores barefoot...cuz like you guys I'm always in my VFF's unless its my work boots or sometimes the occasional flip flop...other then that I'm in my birthday shoes  Wink

delucio

delucio is a regular 'round here.delucio is a regular 'round here.delucio is a regular 'round here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 10:05:11 AM »

Well I cant do much in my VFFs because the Afghan snow is starting to melt and become slush during the day and ice at night. However, we are expected to get some snow tonight... so I might go make yeti tracks in my smart wools or KSOs.

http://barefootdallas.blogspot.com

BaReFoOt  DaLlAs
barefootin

My Sneakers

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 11:13:35 AM »

I gotta stop being a wuss and go into stores barefoot...cuz like you guys I'm always in my VFF's unless its my work boots or sometimes the occasional flip flop...other then that I'm in my birthday shoes  Wink

With a product called oashatoes they have become my work boots as well for time that metatarsal protection isn't needed anyway. Wink  Since you are around my area, Supershoes has them if your occupation would allow their use.

vfftriathlete

vfftriathlete is starting to look familiar.vfftriathlete is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2011, 06:26:07 PM »

Took the flow treks kayaking. Really about time I got my ass in gear and did the supermarket thing bare, i've managed coffea barefoot but everytime ive thought of doing it to the supermarket chickened out.
vffjeeper04

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2011, 07:09:26 PM »

Yea same here Sad

Drove home from the girls house barefoot and got gas like that too...the stares people give you Smiley

barefootin

My Sneakers

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2011, 08:20:48 PM »

The wife and daughter in VFF's and me and the dog barefoot took a run in the park after church enjoying the 53F temps today!  We all left muddy prints across the bridge back to our vehicle, only two of us left real ones. Wink

vffjeeper04, I won't look at you wierd.  I'll give you a thumbs up (maybe a toe) if I see ya out, since you're local. 

vffjeeper04

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2011, 08:35:21 PM »

Look for a lifted tan/khaki jeep with a soft top Smiley I'll be sure to wave.

equiraptor

equiraptor is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2011, 04:33:20 PM »

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I ran a car racing team (I was crew chief, and one of our drivers), wearing my VFFs any time I wasn't in my fire retardant shoes. A few people commented on the shoes - those who tease me teased me about them, those I don't know as well were polite. As part of running the team, I needed to run a few places, and it was nice to be in shoes that allowed me to run freely (I've always used a forefoot strike running, and always had to fight my previous shoes for this). I didn't end up holding any parts with the shoes this weekend (unlike the last weekend).

Sprint Slate/Lichen W39 (first pair, too big), Jaya LR Almond/Copper W37, Bikila LS Black/Grey W37, SmartWool Classic Charcoal W39 (also roomy, but that's nice with the EcoStep sole), W38 KSO Trek Black
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 83
  Print  

Jump to: