BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
April 23, 2014, 08:26:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 82
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do barefoot or in VFF today?  (Read 88623 times)
Ziggy

Ziggy is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: July 27, 2011, 09:32:52 PM »

I went to a farmers market and only got one comment from a girl who said shes seen them before.

TrekSports, Sprints, Hattori
« Reply #285 on: July 27, 2011, 09:32:52 PM »

noelbodwell

noelbodwell is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 29, 2011, 06:19:51 AM »

picked 5 quarts of blueberries! Yum, yum!
Ziggy

Ziggy is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 29, 2011, 01:47:16 PM »

4 miles run this morning after a lift.

TrekSports, Sprints, Hattori
Rick

Rick is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 29, 2011, 02:02:31 PM »

3.5 miles in Bikilas and now at work wearing Merrell Tough Gloves.  Love them!!
« Reply #288 on: July 29, 2011, 02:02:31 PM »

pedalpavementpounder

pedalpavementpounder is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 29, 2011, 07:11:13 PM »

I played guitar in the pit for our local production of 'Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.'  Have been all week, actually.  It's great.
burdger

burdger is a new face.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #290 on: July 29, 2011, 11:52:57 PM »

I worked all day in my KSO's, and then mowed my grass in them Cheesy

I plan on wearing them around Disney World all day sometime this next week.  This will be my first true full active day in them, so hopefully my feet are broken in enough...

VFF's Owned:  Grey/Palm/Clay KSO, Castle Rock/Navy/Grey KomodoSport LS
AMD64Blondie

AMD64Blondie is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 30, 2011, 12:12:10 AM »

Went out with my Mom and Dad to Applebee's in Beaverton,OR for my 28th birthday.(wearing my FiveFingers Sprints,naturally).
(This was on July 29,2011).
Had a very good time,although I left rather full.
ivosmo

ivosmo is a new face.

Hello

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 30, 2011, 05:26:50 PM »

Longer run in my Bikilas and Injinji socks. They work great together, socks took care of the slight rubbing and excess sweating of my feet. Running in Bikis is amazing - I finally got rid of my achilles tendon pains I've been getting recently while running. Great stuff Smiley

Current VFFs: Bikila (sky blue)
jmijares

jmijares is well known.jmijares is well known.jmijares is well known.jmijares is well known.

South Tower of the Golden Gate Bridge. 750 ft ASL.

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 30, 2011, 07:23:32 PM »

I did the Bad Bass Half Marathon today.  It was nice to see five other folks running it in VFFs!

------------------------------------------------
3200 Miles in minimalist shoes since 17 April 2010

Currently running in B2R Raja Trainer

"Do you believe a man can change his destiny?"
"I believe a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed."
- The Last Samurai
Rockpup

Rockpup is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 30, 2011, 08:04:32 PM »

Went to the dog park with a Border Collie and Kelpie.. was a flooded muddy mess. They had a blast, and KSO's are comfie when wet, so all was well Smiley
Cheese

Cheese is a new face.

It's what I do.

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 01, 2011, 11:54:36 AM »

I dreamt I was running in my Komodos. No one could catch me.

Saying "5716 People entered a race, and I beat 5021 of them" is way cooler than telling people you came in 695th"
vffjeeper04

vffjeeper04 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 01, 2011, 01:49:30 PM »

I plan on wearing them around Disney World all day sometime this next week.  This will be my first true full active day in them, so hopefully my feet are broken in enough...

I walked around epcot in my classics when i was on vacation...saw people stare and kids go "look at his feet."

yesterday i ran around my block barefoot but ended up getting some hot spots because i didnt take it easy going down the hill and my feet sort shuffled going down.

VFF's: M42 Classics (Walnut/Brown), M41 Flows (Black), M41 Speeds (Black and white), M41 KSO Treks (Black)
Non VFF's: Barefeet, NB Minimus MB10, Inov8 Evoskin M (Smoke)
delucio

delucio is a regular 'round here.delucio is a regular 'round here.delucio is a regular 'round here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: August 01, 2011, 08:27:59 PM »

I walked around epcot in my classics when i was on vacation...saw people stare and kids go "look at his feet."

yesterday i ran around my block barefoot but ended up getting some hot spots because i didnt take it easy going down the hill and my feet sort shuffled going down.

I got that the whole time I was in Disney. I wore sprints and people asked all kinds of questions and others just snickered.

http://barefootdallas.blogspot.com

BaReFoOt  DaLlAs
The Yeti

The Yeti is starting to look familiar.The Yeti is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 02, 2011, 07:11:23 PM »

Just did a 45k, 4 day backpacking adventure, wearing my leather treks, and my Bikilas on one day when it was insanely rainy. Everything got really sloppy after the 30 hour torrential downpour. Regardless, I had great grip in both pairs, except on some slick mud in a couple of places. There were two steep passes, and a summit which was brutal. My treks and Bikilas handled the trail really well. I had fantastic grip, and could feel when the ground was about to give. I only really had aches near the end of the hike, we did 32k the last day with our big packs, because everything got soaked from the storms. The last 9k was all downhill on a steep fire road, and my feet were pretty tender after that. For the rest of the trip I didn't even think about my feet. It was a nice change from hiking or combat boots!

Two guys passed by my wife and I. Both of them looked at my feet and said 'oh you were the one I was following!'

I'll post a couple of pics from the hike when I get back to my computer. It was an awesome trip. The scenery was stunning. I highly recommend the skyline trail if you happen to be in Alberta, and enjoy backpacking. It was a fantastic trip!!

To err is human, to arr is pirate.
blueblur

blueblur is a new face.

Barefoot is freedom

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 05, 2011, 02:02:30 AM »

Went to the Y and worked out for about 45 minutes, took the cats to the vet, went into work at 2 (in my corporate approved coffin shoes), went to Walmart, Sheetz and the Giant and then came back home and am sitting in front of the computer while my cat licks my classics because I walked through catnip on the way to the mailbox to grab the mail.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 82
  Print  

Jump to: