BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
December 20, 2014, 10:35:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 83
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do barefoot or in VFF today?  (Read 109365 times)
Go_Blue

Go_Blue is a new face.

Barefooting it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #435 on: October 15, 2011, 10:37:39 PM »

40 minute barefoot run, feet look great.  Getting back in shape after taking the last two months off for various reasons not relating to injury.  Only walked a couple of times, and the last mile or so was at more of a tempo pace.  I need to start working in shorter tempo runs into my routine.  Usually I just do a lot of long, slow runs. 

« Reply #435 on: October 15, 2011, 10:37:39 PM »

PatrickGSR94

PatrickGSR94 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 16, 2011, 09:55:20 AM »

Replaced front brakes on my in-law's SUV yesterday, barefoot.  Then last night went to the shooting range for the first time ever and fired a few handguns, in my VFF's.  I could feel every shell and casing on the floor underfoot, and could feel when the flying casing hit the tops of my feet.  Grin

Barefooting since May 2011.  VFF'ing in Komodosport LS in cold weather since October 2011.
delucio

delucio is a regular 'round here.delucio is a regular 'round here.delucio is a regular 'round here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #437 on: October 16, 2011, 08:33:06 PM »

slow cooked some beef back ribs for 3 hrs barefooted Smiley

http://barefootdallas.blogspot.com

BaReFoOt  DaLlAs
Shiraz-mataz

Shiraz-mataz is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 16, 2011, 08:57:33 PM »

I did a fifteen mile hike in the Dolly Sods Wilderness, West Virginia  - about five miles of slogging through mud in my KSO's and the other ten miles totally barefoot!  No one seemed to notice the Vibrams but my bare feet definitely caused a couple of douple-takes!
« Reply #438 on: October 16, 2011, 08:57:33 PM »

PatrickGSR94

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 17, 2011, 10:31:17 AM »

Took my son to the park yesterday morning.  Started out in my VFF's which was better on the playground (nasty wood chip crap), but then we decided to go walking so I shed the VFF's as it was getting warm outside and already felt like my feet were sweating.  Stayed BF the rest of the day, including cutting the grass at my parents' house and going for a brisk walk at about 8 pm around the neighborhood.

Barefooting since May 2011.  VFF'ing in Komodosport LS in cold weather since October 2011.
vice69

vice69 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 17, 2011, 02:01:38 PM »

Took my son to the park yesterday morning.  Started out in my VFF's which was better on the playground (nasty wood chip crap)

lol. this summer i went a couple hours barefoot on the wood chip stuff chasing my nephew around a playground.  it hurt, i'd get a splinter once in awhile, and bunch of little insignificant ones but i noticed when i was climbing up the big fake boulders or rock wall that the grip from just my feet was insane.  no way could i hang off of a rock like that in shoes.  i felt like a chimpanzee or something. haha. it was loads of fun running around barefoot for hours.

VFF Komodos (2)
VFF Classics (1)
Vivo AquaLites (1)
74 Hiking Miles so far.
burdger

burdger is a new face.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #441 on: October 17, 2011, 11:30:15 PM »

Not today, but on Saturday, I went to my 12 year old nephew's birthday party.  While there, I went outside and threw the football around with him.  Of course we were messing around and it turned into me punting the ball to him.  I couldn't believe how well my Komodo Sport LS's worked for kicking a ball. 

VFF's Owned:  Grey/Palm/Clay KSO, Castle Rock/Navy/Grey KomodoSport LS
vice69

vice69 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 18, 2011, 09:40:00 PM »

went for a short run again today.  my calf tightness has gone away, even with adding in just a little bit more running, but i'm feeling a little pressure in my arches.

i ran sunday and noticed it, skipped monday, and ran today.  the pressure is not really any more intense than sunday but it's there.  suggestions/advice?

VFF Komodos (2)
VFF Classics (1)
Vivo AquaLites (1)
74 Hiking Miles so far.
Litening

Litening is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 24, 2011, 12:34:12 PM »

played 13 holes in komodo's and 5 holes barefoot. it feels really nice.
Had to be on the opposite side of the fairway in case the course marshall sees me and makes a stink about it.

....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......\..(.....(....)....
........\_)....)../.....
...............(_/.......
Yes ... I stole this too
PatrickGSR94

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 24, 2011, 02:18:26 PM »

Made the round trip up and back along a walk/bike path at a park along the Mighty Mississippi.  Sure looks different than the last time I was out there this past Spring during record flooding.  Walked the whole way up in my VFF's, then barefoot all the way back, around 2.8 miles total.

Litening

Litening is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: October 24, 2011, 03:51:57 PM »

Made the round trip up and back along a walk/bike path at a park along the Mighty Mississippi.  Sure looks different than the last time I was out there this past Spring during record flooding.  Walked the whole way up in my VFF's, then barefoot all the way back, around 2.8 miles total.

This is off topic, but M.A.S.K. is the bomb!

....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......\..(.....(....)....
........\_)....)../.....
...............(_/.......
Yes ... I stole this too
kissel

kissel is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: October 24, 2011, 05:39:42 PM »

Scootered around on the 93 Honda Helix (60k miles still going strong!) all weekend in my TrekSports.  Loving S FL winter weather.  Great feeling letting the wind blow between your toes!  Had a couple chicks on an SSR doing a midnite snack run admiring both the Helix and the Fives.  Even offered me Mickey D's French fries at a red light  Grin
PatrickGSR94

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: October 24, 2011, 08:09:07 PM »

heh I actually had to look up the Helix, figured it was a bike or scooter.  A bit OT but my '94 Acura (Honda) Integra GS-R has 306K miles and is also still going strong!  Grin

barefootin

barefootin is a regular 'round here.barefootin is a regular 'round here.barefootin is a regular 'round here.

My Sneakers

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 24, 2011, 08:52:44 PM »

Scootered around on the 93 Honda Helix (60k miles still going strong!) all weekend in my TrekSports. 

Too funny....  I had a 1990 Elite 250 back around the time your Helix was born. 

The family took a 4 hour ride all wearing VFF's to test drive a M35a2 to replace my 1 ton Chevy....... 

I prefer to do it bare... 
See or "Feel" the world before they blow it up or pave it over.
noelbodwell

noelbodwell is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 25, 2011, 06:42:58 PM »

Sadly I did my first trail run of the fall in my "other" running shoes because at 36, it was too cold and wet for my Treks. The ground is really muddy and wet with standing water on parts of the trail, so I opted for my trail shoes. Boy did they feel heavy!
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 83
  Print  

Jump to: