BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
July 31, 2014, 05:26:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 83
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do barefoot or in VFF today?  (Read 94750 times)
vffjeeper04

vffjeeper04 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #795 on: May 26, 2012, 09:09:19 PM »

After I went mtn biking in the morning, I spent the rest of the day barefoot from playing with the dogs in the back yard to being outside alot. Need more barefoot friendly places to shop.

VFF's: M42 Classics (Walnut/Brown), M41 Flows (Black), M41 Speeds (Black and white), M41 KSO Treks (Black)
Non VFF's: Barefeet, NB Minimus MB10, Inov8 Evoskin M (Smoke)
« Reply #795 on: May 26, 2012, 09:09:19 PM »

klanger

klanger is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #796 on: May 27, 2012, 02:30:38 AM »

Well, I did (being barefoot) a new tying system for my very-self-made-Luna-Sandal/Unshoe-style huaraches.

They are only 3 mm high, with 1st class leather "insole", and I've just recently discovered that they are more comfortable than my 10mm high EVA-foam flip-flops (I walk more gently in huaraches then in flip-flops).

Anyway, I have also rode our community free-bike to the city centre (that being barefoot), and went for a visit to hospital (that in flip-flops - thank you very much  for MRSA or other imperishable stuff from hospital floor  Grin ).

Twist

Twist is a new face.

Ars celare verum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #797 on: May 27, 2012, 03:10:16 AM »

Yesterday I went Castle hopping just South of the house in my brown Trek LS with my family.

First we went to Burg Gräfenstein and had the entire place to ourselves, then it was off to Teufelstisch (devils table) which is a rock balanced on a sandstone pillar. We then tried to find the Braut & Brautigam (bride and groom) rock formation but had no luck so we had a picnic and finally headed to France to see Burg Fleckenstein. Of course we had to go shopping after all this and did not get home until about 7pm. Overall a very good day, my wife was wearing here Trek KSO's so only the kids were in "Regular Shoes"
AMD64Blondie

AMD64Blondie is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #798 on: May 27, 2012, 11:00:38 PM »

Spent most of Friday evening barefoot,and then wore my Komodosport LS all day Saturday and Sunday.

Was quite fun,although now my Komodosports slightly stink.(Decided not to wear my toe socks..)
« Reply #798 on: May 27, 2012, 11:00:38 PM »

Horse Rider

Horse Rider is starting to look familiar.Horse Rider is starting to look familiar.

Life without animals is not worth living

View Profile
« Reply #799 on: May 27, 2012, 11:06:16 PM »

I am so jealous of Twist and his castle surrounded life. I went to the vet with my siamese and Fuschia Sprints, the vet asked if they were comfortable Roll Eyes and I made my pitch and gave her a VFF business card.

Yesterday, hike/run in Treksports.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 11:07:52 PM by Horse Rider » Logged

Treksport Pink
Bikila Silver/Verde,LS Purple
Flow Black
Sprint Black,Slate/Palmx2,Fuschia/Grey,Blue/Aqua
Classic Stormy Sea,Chili/Peach,Grey/Orange,Mauvex2,Lilac,Khaki/Sand,Suomy,Yellow/Grey,Sand/Dusty Blue,SW Charcoal
Alitza Grey/Rose
Stem,Lems,EvoII,Off Rd Hi,Boxing Boot,Lucy Lite,Konvinesx2
klanger

klanger is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #800 on: May 28, 2012, 01:49:05 AM »

I did an 8km barefoot loop in the forest. At first I've taken a really gravel path, with stones nearly as big as my fist.

Half of the distance I've walked/run (tried to teach myself to run downhill correctly - without breaking/no shoes on) and the other part I've walked (it was a lovely pine forest path). Since I had with me my zoom recorder, I did some white noise recording (sounds of nature). The weather was just perfect, sunny but not hot (about 21-22oC).

One of my dream is to walk around the world, and yesterday I've just felt like I was walking a part of that dream :-)
vffjeeper04

vffjeeper04 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #801 on: May 28, 2012, 07:29:20 PM »

Spent my Memorial Day barefoot by powerwashing the siding, walkway,stoop, helped my dad open the pool and changed my oil. Feet need a good scrubbing after all that.

VFF's: M42 Classics (Walnut/Brown), M41 Flows (Black), M41 Speeds (Black and white), M41 KSO Treks (Black)
Non VFF's: Barefeet, NB Minimus MB10, Inov8 Evoskin M (Smoke)
JustinB

JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.

View Profile
« Reply #802 on: May 29, 2012, 12:01:33 PM »

My girlfriend (now Fiance) and I went to Punta Cana last week, both travel days were done in VFF's (me bikilas her speeds) and we spent the entire week in flip flops or barefoot and we walked the mile loop around the resort in our VFF's everyday.

42 Grey/Palm/Clay KSO, 43 Black Classic, 44 Black Moc, 43 Black/White Speed,43 Grey/Green Bikila LS, 43 Black/Day Glow SeeYa
44 Black/White Vivobarefoot Neo, 43 Black Vivobarefoot Ra
Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« Reply #803 on: May 29, 2012, 12:25:21 PM »

My girlfriend (now Fiance) and I went to Punta Cana last week, both travel days were done in VFF's (me bikilas her speeds) and we spent the entire week in flip flops or barefoot and we walked the mile loop around the resort in our VFF's everyday.

Congratulations on your engagement. 

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
JustinB

JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.

View Profile
« Reply #804 on: May 29, 2012, 12:50:29 PM »

Congratulations on your engagement. 

Thanks bud!

42 Grey/Palm/Clay KSO, 43 Black Classic, 44 Black Moc, 43 Black/White Speed,43 Grey/Green Bikila LS, 43 Black/Day Glow SeeYa
PB Junkie

PB Junkie is starting to look familiar.PB Junkie is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #805 on: May 29, 2012, 01:02:33 PM »

Woohoo! Congrats Justin and future Mrs. Justin!!

VFFs: KSO W40, Treksport W40, Bikila W40, Jaya LR W41, Komodosport LS W40, KSO Trek W40, Spyridon LS W40, Bikila LS W40
Other:Merrell Trail Glove M 7.5, Merrell Sonic Glove M 7.5, VB Neo W41, VB Off Road Hi W41, Merrell Delight W9, VB Breatho Trail W40, Runamoc Dash U9, Merrell Road Glove M7.5
JustinB

View Profile
« Reply #806 on: May 29, 2012, 01:45:48 PM »

Woohoo! Congrats Justin and future Mrs. Justin!!

Thank you thank you... she was very surprised...

Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« Reply #807 on: May 29, 2012, 02:04:26 PM »

[/quote]

Thanks for sharing the pics.  I did notice a contradiction.  Your fiance does not appear to be wearing flip flops or Speeds in that last photo.  LOL.

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
JustinB

View Profile
« Reply #808 on: May 29, 2012, 02:12:58 PM »

Haha, good catch Leigh... no she is wearing heels and I am wearing traditional dress shoes with heels, we did not expect the beach dinner to actually be on sand, we thought it would be on a platform on the beach.  It was just those few hours for the whole week.

klanger

klanger is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #809 on: May 29, 2012, 03:36:06 PM »

You did it "the traditional way" - with the knee  Wink

Best wishes to you both!

PS. Today, I did barefoot  a nice 3km running loop on gravel (on my way home form work) - working on my form :-) (bending knees, looking forward & up, lifting feet plus relaxing... relaxing.. relaxing...). Oh, and I did run without my t-shirt (only in shorts) , just like Anton Krupicka  Grin only he runs usually in shoes & he is a hero  Cheesy

Great afternoon, great run.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 03:42:49 PM by klanger » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 83
  Print  

Jump to: