BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
August 20, 2014, 12:51:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 83
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do barefoot or in VFF today?  (Read 95213 times)
Horse Rider

Horse Rider is starting to look familiar.Horse Rider is starting to look familiar.

Life without animals is not worth living

View Profile
« Reply #810 on: May 29, 2012, 04:27:18 PM »

Awww Justin it's so sweet! Congratulations, she seems like a beautiful lady. Much happiness to you both.

Treksport Pink
Bikila Silver/Verde,LS Purple
Flow Black
Sprint Black,Slate/Palmx2,Fuschia,Blue/Aqua
Classic Stormy Sea,Chili,Grey/Orange,Mauvex2,Lilac,Khaki,Suomy,Yellow/Grey,Sand/Dusty Blue,SW Charcoal
Alitza Grey/Rose
Spyridon LS
Stems,Lems,EvoII,Off Rd Hi,Boxing Boot,Lucy Lite,Konvinesx2
« Reply #810 on: May 29, 2012, 04:27:18 PM »

Jammy

Jammy is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #811 on: May 31, 2012, 11:10:55 AM »

Tonight another dog agility training on my VFFs. The other members of the club are still getting used to them  Wink

Once you go barefoot you'll never go back! :-)

VFF Spyridon LS - VFF KomodoSport - VFF Bikila LS - VFF Sprints khaki/putty/clay are on their way :-) - Inov-8 Bare Grip 200 - VivoBarefoot Neo Trail
toh-shu

toh-shu is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #812 on: May 31, 2012, 02:49:46 PM »

went long boarding with my trek sports last night. They were awesome and I had no issues even after 2 1/2 hours. I am honestly surprised my feet didnt hurt more, seeing how this is only the second time I have long boarded in them and the first time my feet and arches hurt after a mile. I guess since then I have done a lot more in them and strengthened my feet quite a bit since the last time. My trek sports might have just become my new shoe of choice for long boarding, just one more thing I have started using my vibrams for.

My VFFs: Black/Grey TrekSports (Torn and fixed sort of.  Sad), Grey/palm KSOs, White/Grey/Red Bikilas, Brown/Black Spyridon LS, White/Black Speeds

NB MT10
The Yeti

The Yeti is starting to look familiar.The Yeti is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #813 on: May 31, 2012, 11:11:58 PM »

I've been getting a lot of runs in lately in between rounds of golf. I'm really enjoying this summer so far!

I either golf in my Treks, unless it is wet outside. Then, I sport my true links shoes (minimalist golfing shoes). They have decent ground feel and are pretty good at keeping the water out. I love golfing in both, as it gives me that balance, and a very good grip in the grass.

I was going for a run tonight, but yesterday was a frantic day spent in a really hot boiler room fixing pumps for an emissions analyser. I was dumb and didn't bring any water with me. I was obviously very dehydrated as I had my first ever Charlie horse, in my calf as soon as i woke up this morning. It was pretty extreme, and my calf is still very tense. I'm staying in tonight, chugging lots of water and juice. I picked up a camelbak bladder in my lunas and got a couple of compliments. One girl thought they were some new designer sandal, lol.

To err is human, to arr is pirate.
« Reply #813 on: May 31, 2012, 11:11:58 PM »

vffjeeper04

vffjeeper04 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #814 on: June 02, 2012, 08:59:15 PM »

Been barefoot all day.  Smiley

VFF's: M42 Classics (Walnut/Brown), M41 Flows (Black), M41 Speeds (Black and white), M41 KSO Treks (Black)
Non VFF's: Barefeet, NB Minimus MB10, Inov8 Evoskin M (Smoke)
cincodeos

cincodeos is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #815 on: June 02, 2012, 09:12:23 PM »

I've been to Disney World Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, EPCOT, universal Studios and Islands of Adventure over the last 2 weeks! All in VFFs Komodos and Sprints! And Feel terriffic!

CincoDeos
Trujillo Alto, PR, USA
Vibram FiveFingers: --Sprints, TrekSport (x2), KMDSport LS, Trek LS, KMDSport(x2), Spyridon LS, Speeds, KSO (x2), Classics, KSO Treks (x4), Bikila, Treksport Sandals
Vivobarefoot: Ra (x5), Evo, Gobi, Hybrid, Jay
Lems; NB Minimus; Tune ; Altra Superior, Provission
PB Junkie

PB Junkie is starting to look familiar.PB Junkie is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #816 on: June 02, 2012, 09:58:29 PM »

Ran a cross country half marathon in my Spyridon LS.

VFFs: KSO W40, Treksport W40, Bikila W40, Jaya LR W41, Komodosport LS W40, KSO Trek W40, Spyridon LS W40, Bikila LS W40
Other:Merrell Trail Glove M 7.5, Merrell Sonic Glove M 7.5, VB Neo W41, VB Off Road Hi W41, Merrell Delight W9, VB Breatho Trail W40, Runamoc Dash U9, Merrell Road Glove M7.5
klanger

klanger is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #817 on: June 03, 2012, 02:06:02 AM »

Been barefoot all day.  Smiley

Me too, + I did myself a new pair of huaraches :-D

And I've lost my shoes (Lemings that I use at work). This is a 1st time that something like that has happened to me...  Huh Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:21:56 AM by klanger » Logged
nowster

nowster is starting to look familiar.nowster is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #818 on: June 03, 2012, 05:55:04 PM »

Travelled to and walked across London and watched the river pageant in my Speeds. Got thoroughly soaked in the rain. Squelched back through the streets and tube (London Underground). Changed all my clothes in the toilet of the return train and switched to my Treksports for the train journey home.

No comments about my footwear from anyone but the person I was travelling with, whose first question was "They don't look comfortable. Are they?" I think I noticed some stifled giggling and furtive glances when I was on the tube.

Clothes and Speeds are currently in the washing machine.

VFF: M46: Classic, KSO x4, Trek x3, Trek LS, Treksport x2, KMDSport, EL-X, Bikila LS, Spyridon MR, Flow, Signa, Speed, Sprint (fake?), KSO EVO;
       M47: Speed, Classic (too big)
Non-VFF: 46 Merrell Tough Glove, 47 VB Synth Hiker
barefootin

barefootin is a regular 'round here.barefootin is a regular 'round here.barefootin is a regular 'round here.

My Sneakers

View Profile
« Reply #819 on: June 03, 2012, 06:13:23 PM »

Black Bormio's to church, played with the dogs barefoot, then put on the yard Komodos and walked around the yard picking strawberries/raspberries/cherries with my daughter.  It looks like the blue berries will be in next week.  Then we walked down to the barn to feed the chickens when I almost stepped on a snake curled up in the grass.  It was close and it would have been grumpy(er) if I had...... Grin

I prefer to do it bare... 
See or "Feel" the world before they blow it up or pave it over.
Jammy

Jammy is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #820 on: June 04, 2012, 05:31:14 AM »

I spent the whole Sunday in my Komodo's, and my feet miss them right now, at work  Cry
Although I wear minimalistc shoes to work, it's not the same...
Maybe one day I get the guts to wear my VFFs at work..

VFF Spyridon LS - VFF KomodoSport - VFF Bikila LS - VFF Sprints khaki/putty/clay are on their way :-) - Inov-8 Bare Grip 200 - VivoBarefoot Neo Trail
Sablewings

Sablewings is starting to look familiar.Sablewings is starting to look familiar.

Sablewings

View Profile
« Reply #821 on: June 04, 2012, 08:44:05 AM »

This afternoon I shall be wearing my Speeds to a street party for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. These Speeds are white and blue, so all I need is to find some red to wear! Wink

Guy on a busy Tube Train staring at my VFF's:   "You wearing those things down here, eh... [shakes head]  Don't you know this is a place of tranquility?"

~~VFF Speeds White~~VFF Speeds Black~~Vivobarefoot Lucy Black and Blue/Grey~~Vivobarefoot Aqua Lites Red~~Vivobarefoot Neo Trail Black~~
Cheese

Cheese is a new face.

It's what I do.

View Profile
« Reply #822 on: June 04, 2012, 12:30:25 PM »

I washed and waxed my wife's truck, then generally loafed around the house in my Komodos yesterday.

Saying "5716 People entered a race, and I beat 5021 of them" is way cooler than telling people you came in 695th"
Jammy

Jammy is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #823 on: June 05, 2012, 03:35:50 AM »

Today is my first day at the office wearing my WFFs! This morning I thought "what the heck!" and just put them on...
But I'm a bit sneaking around so people won't notice them Roll Eyes

nowster

nowster is starting to look familiar.nowster is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #824 on: June 05, 2012, 04:54:33 AM »

But I'm a bit sneaking around so people won't notice them Roll Eyes
Just act normally. Most people won't notice. You'll draw more attention to yourself by being furtive.

VFF: M46: Classic, KSO x4, Trek x3, Trek LS, Treksport x2, KMDSport, EL-X, Bikila LS, Spyridon MR, Flow, Signa, Speed, Sprint (fake?), KSO EVO;
       M47: Speed, Classic (too big)
Non-VFF: 46 Merrell Tough Glove, 47 VB Synth Hiker
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 83
  Print  

Jump to: