BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
September 19, 2014, 09:48:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 83
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do barefoot or in VFF today?  (Read 97363 times)
toh-shu

toh-shu is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #900 on: July 05, 2012, 03:55:31 PM »

Just wanted to share this picture here, as i thought it was funny and pretty fitting haha

My VFFs: Black/Grey TrekSports (Torn and fixed sort of.  Sad), Grey/palm KSOs, White/Grey/Red Bikilas, Brown/Black Spyridon LS, White/Black Speeds

NB MT10
« Reply #900 on: July 05, 2012, 03:55:31 PM »

JustinB

JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.

View Profile
« Reply #901 on: July 05, 2012, 04:35:11 PM »

Toh-shu,
PM'd you as to not bore others with details... Wink

Listen, I know this is a barefoot forum, but who the hell could be bored with details about that monster?  Maybe its just my car forum side coming through.  That thing is a beauty

42 Grey/Palm/Clay KSO, 43 Black Classic, 44 Black Moc, 43 Black/White Speed,43 Grey/Green Bikila LS, 43 Black/Day Glow SeeYa
44 Black/White Vivobarefoot Neo, 43 Black Vivobarefoot Ra
Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« Reply #902 on: July 05, 2012, 05:00:08 PM »

Just wanted to share this picture here, as i thought it was funny and pretty fitting haha

What picture?

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
toh-shu

toh-shu is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #903 on: July 05, 2012, 10:13:33 PM »

What picture?

What?? I see the pic in your quote...its a snap shot of a facebook post

My VFFs: Black/Grey TrekSports (Torn and fixed sort of.  Sad), Grey/palm KSOs, White/Grey/Red Bikilas, Brown/Black Spyridon LS, White/Black Speeds

NB MT10
« Reply #903 on: July 05, 2012, 10:13:33 PM »

barefootin

barefootin is a regular 'round here.barefootin is a regular 'round here.barefootin is a regular 'round here.

My Sneakers

View Profile
« Reply #904 on: July 06, 2012, 08:20:29 AM »

Toh-shu,

Listen, I know this is a barefoot forum, but who the hell could be bored with details about that monster?  Maybe its just my car forum side coming through.  That thing is a beauty

Thanks...  I try to not to "hyjack" threads or get too off topic in my different "worlds".  Come over to steelsoldiers.com and lurk around but let me warn you MV's are as addictive as VFF's... Wink

I prefer to do it bare... 
See or "Feel" the world before they blow it up or pave it over.
JustinB

JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.

View Profile
« Reply #905 on: July 06, 2012, 09:09:34 AM »

Toh-shu,

Thanks...  I try to not to "hyjack" threads or get too off topic in my different "worlds".  Come over to steelsoldiers.com and lurk around but let me warn you MV's are as addictive as VFF's... Wink

HAHA.... awesome vids... they might be as addictive, but VFF's are a less expensive habit. lol

42 Grey/Palm/Clay KSO, 43 Black Classic, 44 Black Moc, 43 Black/White Speed,43 Grey/Green Bikila LS, 43 Black/Day Glow SeeYa
44 Black/White Vivobarefoot Neo, 43 Black Vivobarefoot Ra
Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

View Profile
« Reply #906 on: July 06, 2012, 12:22:19 PM »

What picture?

It does not show up for me at all.

toh-shu

toh-shu is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #907 on: July 06, 2012, 03:28:08 PM »

What picture?

It does not show up for me at all.

that is too weird...copy and paste this link haha. i have no idea why it wont show up for you but i can see it in both of the posts with it quoted

http://www.cavemancircus.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2012/july/merica/merica_29.jpg

NB MT10
Mr. Leigh
Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #908 on: July 06, 2012, 03:53:10 PM »

I am at work and certain things are banned.  It could be that our privacy filter is preventing it from showing, because when I clicked on the link it is a restricted site.  What kind of stuff are you posting here?  LOL 

Horse Rider

Horse Rider is starting to look familiar.Horse Rider is starting to look familiar.

Life without animals is not worth living

View Profile
« Reply #909 on: July 06, 2012, 04:39:14 PM »

Went to the hospital last night to meet my 2 hours old first niece, wearing Slate Sprints, and after the "are those comfortable'' question from the nurse, told her she'd love them to work in the hospital.

Treksport Pink
Bikila Silver/Verde,LS Purple
Flow Black
Sprint Black,Slate/Palmx2,Fuschia,Blue/Aqua
Classic Stormy Sea,Chili,Grey/Orange,Mauvex2,Lilac,Khaki,Suomy,Yellow/Grey,Sand/Dusty Blue,SW Charcoal
Alitza Grey/Rose
Spyridon LS
Stems,Lems,EvoII,Off Rd Hi,Boxing Boot,Lucy Lite,Konvinesx2
PB Junkie

PB Junkie is starting to look familiar.PB Junkie is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #910 on: July 06, 2012, 04:56:38 PM »

Woohoo! Congrats Auntie Horse Rider!!

VFFs: KSO W40, Treksport W40, Bikila W40, Jaya LR W41, Komodosport LS W40, KSO Trek W40, Spyridon LS W40, Bikila LS W40
Other:Merrell Trail Glove M 7.5, Merrell Sonic Glove M 7.5, VB Neo W41, VB Off Road Hi W41, Merrell Delight W9, VB Breatho Trail W40, Runamoc Dash U9, Merrell Road Glove M7.5
toh-shu

toh-shu is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #911 on: July 07, 2012, 01:17:02 PM »

oh god, out running...and it's in the 90s...sucks...lots. i'm literally just dripping sweat since i finished my short little run. FU summer!

NB MT10
The Yeti

The Yeti is starting to look familiar.The Yeti is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #912 on: July 07, 2012, 02:57:35 PM »

Not today or yesterday, but Thursday night I went out for a leisurely 9k run, and there was a massive thunderstorm about 4k in. I was completely soaked the rest of the way. I have to say that I felt extremely alive through it all though. Between the torrential rain, and the amazing light show I got, you couldn't help but feel great.

I was wearing my Luna Leadcat sandals, and had to stop to readjust once I was really wet as the leather footbed got pretty slimy. Once I tightened the laces up, they felt great and didn't budge on my feet. I haven't run much in the past couple of weeks as I've spent a lot of time out on the golf course, but it was a great run, even if it was fairly slow.

To err is human, to arr is pirate.
vffjeeper04

vffjeeper04 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #913 on: July 07, 2012, 04:03:59 PM »

Went and had my dad get a pair if Treksports.  I was in my classics.

VFF's: M42 Classics (Walnut/Brown), M41 Flows (Black), M41 Speeds (Black and white), M41 KSO Treks (Black)
Non VFF's: Barefeet, NB Minimus MB10, Inov8 Evoskin M (Smoke)
BlackFoxSees

BlackFoxSees is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #914 on: July 13, 2012, 04:34:26 PM »

I went to class in VFFs for the first time. I noticed some people checking them out, but that was it.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 83
  Print  

Jump to: