BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
November 25, 2014, 07:11:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else encouter Toe Haters?!  (Read 2639 times)
Adam C

Adam C is starting to look familiar.Adam C is starting to look familiar.

Free Weezy Baby!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2010, 04:28:16 PM »

What part of Pittsburgh are you from?

And a Bengals jersey?!?!  really!? haha

Yes, I am a traitor to the city! HAHA! I have a man crush on OchoCinco... but who doesnt haha!

I live in Pleasant Hills. If you know where that is.  I take it you live in the New Ken area?  How did the Marathon go besides the downpour? I did sign up for the Marathon (Which would have been my first) but ended up falling off my training schedule after I got a wicked illness back in March.  3 weeks off and I couldn't recover in time Sad  I am planning on running the Columbus Marathon instead.   Did you run the last leg of the Marathon?  Did the "BomB/Microwave" really make a difference on how the marathon finished? 

I LIKE TURTLES!
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2010, 04:28:16 PM »

stephersj

stephersj is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2010, 04:50:15 PM »

I do know where Pleasant Hills is.  I actually live in the Bloomfield area, there is just less traffic/mad rush of people at the Mills.

I ran the 4th leg through Homewood.  It wasn't too bad aside from having to stand in the rain for 2 1/2 hours before I actually got to run but at least it was warm.  I'm sorry to hear about your illness and not being able to run the marathon! 

I didn't know about the "bomb/microwave" incident when I got off the shuttle near the finish line and was really confused about why the course was not being run down Penn like it was last year.  They ended up finishing up Smallman somewhere.  It wasn't a huge difference but I don't know what happened prior to my return to the finish.  I'd like to run a full marathon someday, I just didn't have time to train this year with school and work.  Maybe next year!
balsam0

balsam0 is starting to look familiar.balsam0 is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2010, 08:35:32 AM »

Adam C it is nice to know there are Bengals fans in Pittsburgh.  I am really getting tired of seeing all the Steeler fans in the Cincinnati/Dayton area.

As for the Penguins I am a fan because Ohio didn't have a hockey team when I started watching hockey.  Now I don't follow it that much anymore.
Adam C

Adam C is starting to look familiar.Adam C is starting to look familiar.

Free Weezy Baby!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2010, 09:40:39 AM »

Adam C it is nice to know there are Bengals fans in Pittsburgh.  I am really getting tired of seeing all the Steeler fans in the Cincinnati/Dayton area.

I represent the Bengals proudly in Pittsburgh!  During the season it is always fun walking around with my Bengals apparel Tongue I was extremely happy with the SWEEP last year!  Let's hope the Bengals will be able to pull of another great season!  The schedule is mighty tough this year but I still predict a 10-6 record!  Who Dey!

I LIKE TURTLES!
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2010, 09:40:39 AM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: