BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
October 01, 2014, 01:58:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Barefoot Running Step by Step - anyone has a Kindle edition?  (Read 1769 times)
klanger

klanger is a new face.

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2012, 10:24:39 AM »

I'm looking for a person that has a copy of Kindle edition "Barefoot Running Step by Step" and is willing to lend me an electronic copy for some time. According to Amazon it is possible: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200549320.

I have a paper-book copy of Born to Run, which I can borrow without a problem... well there is one, it is written in polish :-) But if you don't mind, and you live somewhere close, you're welcome.

I don't have a Kindle, but apparently one can read Kindle books with a Mac/PC, (@Koala3 -> I'll have to check if also with GNU/Linux).

I wanted to buy the book directly form Ken Bob Saxton web site, but the shipping costs are 1/3 of the book price, which is 25% higher then in Amazon anyway...

« on: May 07, 2012, 10:24:39 AM »

BarefootLifeguard

BarefootLifeguard is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 11:36:16 PM »

I would reccomend just buying it. I can see reservations on the shipping price, but its much easier to just have it for referance. I walked into a book store and happened to find it when I was starting my barefoot running just to compare. I have learned plenty and I keep going back to go over things which I find I missed! Good book though, either way I highly encourage you to get your hands on it!

The best shoe is still no shoe.
klanger

klanger is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 01:54:22 AM »

I would reccomend just buying it. I can see reservations on the shipping price, but its much easier to just have it for referance. I walked into a book store and happened to find it when I was starting my barefoot running just to compare. I have learned plenty and I keep going back to go over things which I find I missed! Good book though, either way I highly encourage you to get your hands on it!

You do have a point here. It is more like a barefoot wiki, what I could see from the chapter available at Amazon & a good read :-) Thanks for reply.
Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 01:59:07 PM »

http://avaxhome.ws/ebooks/personality/health_healthcare_fitness/1592334652.html

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 01:59:07 PM »

Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 02:08:48 PM »

I got the deposit files pdf to download.  Not sure about any of the epub versions.  Worth a shot though.

klanger

klanger is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 03:55:58 PM »

Thanks for that link. Is it a "torrent-site" or an legal e-library?
Mr. Leigh
Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 04:35:19 PM »

I haven't the foggiest idea.  I found it via a Google search.  I do not endorse any of the content, but I am reading the book now with the pdf I downloaded from one of the links.

Zafur

Zafur is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 07:49:05 PM »

Thanks for that link. Is it a "torrent-site" or an legal e-library?
Neither. There's no torrents, only direct downloads.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: