BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
November 22, 2014, 10:07:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Exclusive - 2010-2011 catalog photos  (Read 9543 times)
zarzu

zarzu is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 06:35:10 AM »

they should transfer purple to the men's collection (any vff type, i don't care), i'd buy them. and then add some more colors, like teal, green and others. my non vff shoes are already bland enough (i hate male fashion, 90% is black, brown and grey) and vibram goes in the same direction. especially the grey needs to vanish (or be banned to one model per type).

"first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 06:35:10 AM »

marley mission
The People's Champ
Global Moderator

marley mission is making a name for themselves.marley mission is making a name for themselves.marley mission is making a name for themselves.marley mission is making a name for themselves.marley mission is making a name for themselves.

use the wobble board

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2010, 07:35:09 AM »

yeah i wish i had one of those overlapping foot sizes wear you could choose from both models - alot of the female color schemes i like too - even with tplana evo styles - there is a lt blue option that blows the others away imo

Joakim

Joakim is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2010, 08:37:13 AM »

I'm getting so excited for the wool classics! I don't have a pair of classics yet and I think I just decided to wait  Grin
Adam C

Adam C is starting to look familiar.Adam C is starting to look familiar.

Free Weezy Baby!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2010, 09:28:26 AM »

Does Winter 2010-2011 mean we will see these shoes in 2012?  Tongue

I LIKE TURTLES!
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2010, 09:28:26 AM »

Vryce

Vryce is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2010, 10:48:37 AM »

pURPLE? Seriously, who has a purple wardrobe?

My 3yr old Daughter. If it's not Pink or Purple it's not gonna happen.

Have you ever wondered how deep the oceans would be without all the sponges in them?
HP2

HP2 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2010, 11:08:34 AM »

I must be doing something wrong, because I can't see the pics in this thread.  Where can I see them?
Adam C

Adam C is starting to look familiar.Adam C is starting to look familiar.

Free Weezy Baby!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2010, 11:29:40 AM »

pURPLE? Seriously, who has a purple wardrobe?

My 3yr old Daughter. If it's not Pink or Purple it's not gonna happen.

Real men wear purple.  Heck I'd love a pair of Purple VFF's.  They would go with the color of my car!

-And the pictures are on the first page of this post.  Yes they are just photos of the catalog.  Lets see if someone can post the pdf of the catalog.  I will be stopping by the Five Fingers dealer this afternoon so I'll see if he will let me borrow his copy and post them online. 

I LIKE TURTLES!
thisisatest

thisisatest is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2010, 12:22:13 PM »

I *think* the Trek for women will be available in Brown -- just check this STOCK image I got:

http://birthdayshoes.com/women-s-kso-trek-greenlighted-for-production-by-vibram

Now who knows how definitive that is, but hopefully they wouldn't put out a stock brown KSO Trek photo and not follow through.

I'd much sooner expect to see brown Treks and purple Treks as the only two color options for women, too.  BWDIK!
Rana
Global Moderator
Superstar

Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2010, 08:35:17 PM »

Black's okay... but I just think of hiking shoes as brown, and more of my clothes go with brown.

They are also less likely to show dust, mud and dirt.

All an octopus needs to trap a human is a door with three knobs.

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/56809170@N00/sets/72157622338419245/
Gallery: http://sungazer.zenfolio.com
dirkverelst

dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.

Healing our environment with orgonite.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2010, 05:29:59 PM »

http://www.viper-sport.com/descargas/Catálogo%20Fivefingers%202010-11.pdf

there you go, the whole catalog, in pdf...
iain

iain is starting to look familiar.iain is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2010, 05:34:52 PM »

http://www.viper-sport.com/descargas/Catálogo%20Fivefingers%202010-11.pdf

there you go, the whole catalog, in pdf...

Correct link here

I really like the idea of the KSO Trek Sport, It'll hopefully be a cheaper alternative to KSO Trek and appeal to all the vegans out there. Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 05:44:20 PM by iain » Logged

"Eternity is very long, especially towards the end." Woody Allen
bigtruckguy3500

bigtruckguy3500 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2010, 10:27:46 PM »

Cool.  Did ya'll notice the addition of what looks like some sort of plastic or something on the toes of the KSO Trek Sports.  Probably to make them more water resistant.

I definitely want to get me a pair of classics.  Went with the KSOs as my first pair.
Hawkeye
Superstar

Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!

I go barefoot, but my dog wears shoes.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2010, 10:32:21 PM »

Cool.  Did ya'll notice the addition of what looks like some sort of plastic or something on the toes of the KSO Trek Sports.  Probably to make them more water resistant.

I definitely want to get me a pair of classics.  Went with the KSOs as my first pair.

Nah, it's probably the tear resistant coating that's on the bikila. No waterproofing. Sad
UpNorth

UpNorth is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2010, 01:25:06 AM »

Thanks for posting the whole catalog, except now I've gone from wanting the smartwool classics to wanting them and a pair of flow treks.  A high quality problem for sure, but did I really need such temptation?  The red bikilas are awfully sweet as well.   This is hopeless.

I did notice that they didn't list classics as good for running.  I may be misremembering here, but hadn't they changed that in some of their literature?  There are certainly lots of people here (and elsewhere) that run in them.   

Laura
McLoki

McLoki is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2010, 11:20:37 AM »

I did notice that they didn't list classics as good for running.  I may be misremembering here, but hadn't they changed that in some of their literature?  There are certainly lots of people here (and elsewhere) that run in them.   

The card that came with my classics (about a month ago) listed running among their suggested uses....  (oddly enough it is not listed on their North America website , but apparently in Europe - Running in them is recommended - In Austrailia, they just don't bother to tell you what to do in them. (but I do dig the Navy color))
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: