BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
December 20, 2014, 03:26:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Five Finger Celebrities  (Read 13158 times)
morgan_4785

morgan_4785 is starting to look familiar.morgan_4785 is starting to look familiar.

live free or die hard

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2011, 02:33:27 PM »

one of the competitors on History channels top shot (the second season) wears a pair of sprints. Kyle Frasure i believe

jesus Saves
Feet are the greatest piece of technology ever. guess who made them? God
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2011, 02:33:27 PM »

morgan_4785

morgan_4785 is starting to look familiar.morgan_4785 is starting to look familiar.

live free or die hard

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2011, 02:35:48 PM »

Troy Frasure tv shop Top Shot wore a pair tonight throwing a tomahawk.

sorry, didnt realize it had already been posted.
my bad   Undecided

jesus Saves
zarzu

zarzu is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2011, 12:34:39 PM »

Scarlett Johansson in pink bikilas

"first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
morgan_4785

live free or die hard

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2011, 12:11:34 PM »

cool beans. el oh el

jesus Saves
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2011, 12:11:34 PM »

rmaybach

rmaybach is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2011, 10:15:19 AM »

Google-man

http://www.androidcentral.com/spotted-google-co-founder-sergey-brin
Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2011, 11:06:09 AM »

Old topic, but we can't leave out Thomas Jane, of Punisher, and Hung fame...

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/08/hung-star-vibram-fivefingers/

I didn't appreciate the author of the article stating "Off the set, Thomas Jane wears the Vibram FiveFinger foot-gloves that have become a geek trend."  I do not consider myself a geek, but I am a fan of VFFs.  Most people that I see wearing VFFs are runners or athletic types, not your typical geek.  
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 09:54:55 AM by Mr. Leigh » Logged

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
Cheese

Cheese is a new face.

It's what I do.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2011, 12:11:54 PM »

Old topic, but we can't leave out Thomas Jane, of Punisher, and Hung fame...

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/08/hung-star-vibram-fivefingers/

I didn't appreciate that articles author stating "Off the set, Thomas Jane wears the Vibram FiveFinger foot-gloves that have become a geek trend."  I do not consider myself a geek, but I am a fan of VFFs.  Most people that I see wearing VFFs are runners or athletic types, not your typical geek.  

I found being a cool guy who was always conscious about what other people thought was pretty boring after I graduated from high school- so if having pride in my intelligence, and trying out new stuff is "Geeky" then I'm a geek. An athletic martial artists geek, but a geek all the same.

So is Matthew McConaughey apparently...

(Check out what is dangling from his left hand)

There are other shots of him wearing VFFs on the web, but I'm not celebrity obsessed enough to go looking for them.

Also the Troy Polamalu news is awesome- Steelers fan for life here! (my Komodo Sports will look real nice with my Jersey if the season doesn't end up locked out)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 12:15:10 PM by Cheese » Logged

Saying "5716 People entered a race, and I beat 5021 of them" is way cooler than telling people you came in 695th"
dirkverelst

dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.

Healing our environment with orgonite.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2011, 12:26:10 PM »

[/quote]

I do not consider myself a geek, but I am a fan of VFFs.  Most people that I see wearing VFFs are runners or athletic types, not your typical geek. 

[/quote]

It's the shoes themselves that are geeky, no?  Tongue  And being a shoe-fan, hmmm, sounds geeky to me... welcome to the club!  Cheesy
Peter

Peter is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2011, 12:47:08 PM »

Isn't "geek" defined by loving something that's not considered "cool" in the mainstream?  For example:  Loving Star Wars = geek. Loving the NFL = not a geek.  It's all arbitrary of course, but I think loving FF's would probably fall into the geek category.  I'm cool with that though ;-)
kitoi

kitoi is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2011, 07:14:41 PM »

Kate Bosworth jogging in the original five fingers (barefoot) about 1/2 way into the trailer for the remake of Straw Dogs
http://www.iamrogue.com/news/movie-news/item/3667-watch-the-first-straw-dogs-remake-trailer.html
Steven/PA

Steven/PA is a new face.

Love My KSOs

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2011, 03:57:08 PM »

I find it so cool that celebrities are wearing five fingers.....Its funny how this has changed the minds of some of the people around me when I tell them who else wears them....

Steven
www.huskyrunning.blogspot.com
sailorwind

sailorwind is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2011, 11:25:14 PM »

Kate Bosworth jogging in the original five fingers (barefoot) about 1/2 way into the trailer for the remake of Straw Dogs
http://www.iamrogue.com/news/movie-news/item/3667-watch-the-first-straw-dogs-remake-trailer.html

I am so stupid sometimes.  I thought you were talking about some original color scheme for the classics that I hadn't seen and I rewound that part twice thinking "She's not wearing five fingers, she's just barefoot" before I figured out that's what you meant.
Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2011, 12:19:18 AM »

Saw what appeared to be a miss-matched pair of black/gray/camo and all black KSOs on Leno tonight.  Not a celebrity wearing them, but rather a guest trying to "Thrill Bill" and impress William Schatner.  The guy did it and without a single comment about his footwear.  He jumped several feet in the air and landed on a ball atop a tall step.

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
sgp2012

sgp2012 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2011, 05:20:12 PM »

Matthew Bellamy running very, very incorrectly.

Barefootin Family

Barefootin Family is starting to look familiar.Barefootin Family is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2011, 07:49:02 PM »

Doesn't that hurt enough to tell his brain that it's incorrect?

Be free.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: