i contacted this seller on e-bay a week ago (questioning the authenticity of the product), but he has not responded (but left feedback to others).
do you think these are real?http://www.ebay.com/itm/Five-Fingers-W3656-SeeYa-Light-Grey-Blue-40-/290745851669?ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123
i don't own a pair of seeya's but i'm still a bit suspiscious about the listing. even though the seller quotes they're authentic, a few things come to mind:
1. his tardiness in responding to my question on what he can show as proof for the authenticity
2. the stitching on the heel looks too curved in. looking at the reviews (on birthdayshoes), the curve doesn't look as pronounced. also - the strap looks a bit too "straight", but it could be just the viewing angle.
3. only showing 1 picture and does not include one of the sole (so you can't see the vibram logo)
4. why is it that he has to put it in a shipping box and not in the original box (apparently it's being recycled)?
5. the listing - it was five fingers (and the model number), but why not create a single listing for each model? I noted that there were separate listings for the different sizes and colours for the bikila's.
what do you guys think? or have i got this one wrong lol