BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
September 16, 2014, 03:23:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How many friends have you converted?  (Read 559 times)
JD Hammo

JD Hammo is a new face.

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2011, 09:14:16 PM »

To barefoot/ minimalist running?

Cheesy I just converted my best friend today on the last third of a mile on a 2 mile jog.

When showing him proper technique on a small gravel trail he was astonished how virtually all of his old knee/ ACL problems disappeared instantly (Neither of which I knew about...)

So just wondering then, how often do you try to show people the light on the better way to run?

Breaking in my new favorite pair of shoes that I've had all my life.
« on: October 24, 2011, 09:14:16 PM »

Hawkeye
Superstar

Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!

I go barefoot, but my dog wears shoes.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 02:11:10 AM »

There a couple threads about vff conversion. The search bar is your friend. Smiley
JD Hammo

JD Hammo is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 07:58:49 PM »

;P Thanks, I was having a pretty lazy night last night and had just finished a ton of essays and hadn't thought about it.

Breaking in my new favorite pair of shoes that I've had all my life.
bohicawill

bohicawill is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 08:42:54 AM »

I am not a runner but when asked about this style of shoe I do try to mention that runners like them. When considering the number of people my wife and I have encountered while wearing this type of shoe we must have a respectable conversion rate of say 10%? No family members to date have been converted Sad. Last Year at my wifes Business Christmas party I wore my VFF's (KSO) and one young Lady was very interested in the shoes so I gave her the whole sales pitch! Cheesy She was probably sorry she asked;D. But she did end up buying a pair as I later found out and she loves them! So I have at least 1 confirmed conversion. Cheesy
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 08:42:54 AM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: