BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
December 20, 2014, 07:04:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VFF Squeaking...I Sound Like Squidward!  (Read 1079 times)
ghost

ghost is a new face.

Remember Powell-Peralta Skateboards???

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2011, 10:04:01 PM »

My KSO's are the most notorious for squeaking on smooth cement at work.  People know the sound of my VFF's from the way they squeak, I can't go stealth with them on!  I tell them that the best comparison I have to that squeaking sound is the sound of Squidward walking from Sponge Bob Squarepants.

The Treksport, Bikila LS and Komodosports also squeak on smooth cement, but not quite as loud as the KSO's.

Also when I'm on the second floor people know it's me walking, my boss know when I'm heading to the office way before I get close to the office door, and the top floor is carpeted.  Since I walk forefoot first, I make a certain "thud" when I walk and I guess it amplifies a bit more upstairs.

But walking on other types of surfaces, the squeaking is obviously not there...that is good!

So besides having my feet/shoes being noticed, now I get attention as I'm on the move!

I have a body of a god...unfortunately it's Buddah
BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
« on: April 19, 2011, 10:04:01 PM »

Kyle

Kyle is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 12:56:11 AM »

haha weird. i was squeaking once at school after i put my KSOs in the wash but it went away eventually. you land on your forefoot when you walk? do you look like a ballerina? Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: