BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
November 28, 2014, 04:25:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Post a picture of your feet in Five Fingers !  (Read 58261 times)
delucio

delucio is a regular 'round here.delucio is a regular 'round here.delucio is a regular 'round here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: September 08, 2011, 02:39:57 PM »

I figured Aviano.  Grin I would love that base LOL. Get ya a cannon, the one below is the one my wife has and it is amazing. Well worth the money. I love nikons but this camera as shaken that relationship. lol.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-SX230HS-Digital-Processor/dp/B004J3YCGM/ref=sr_1_33?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1315504026&sr=1-33

Yeah, can't beat the view up here!  Thanks for the info on the camera, I'll look in to it.  The problem I've had so far is finding a camera I like on Amazon that will actually ship to APO.  Eventually, I will find one though!

That one does. LOL. Also, I would be more than happy to assist you. You could get it shipped to me and then I would put it in the flat rate box and ship it to ya. Smiley

http://barefootdallas.blogspot.com

BaReFoOt  DaLlAs
« Reply #240 on: September 08, 2011, 02:39:57 PM »

monsterbuck

monsterbuck is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 08, 2011, 02:55:52 PM »

I figured Aviano.  Grin I would love that base LOL. Get ya a cannon, the one below is the one my wife has and it is amazing. Well worth the money. I love nikons but this camera as shaken that relationship. lol.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-SX230HS-Digital-Processor/dp/B004J3YCGM/ref=sr_1_33?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1315504026&sr=1-33

Yeah, can't beat the view up here!  Thanks for the info on the camera, I'll look in to it.  The problem I've had so far is finding a camera I like on Amazon that will actually ship to APO.  Eventually, I will find one though!

That one does. LOL. Also, I would be more than happy to assist you. You could get it shipped to me and then I would put it in the flat rate box and ship it to ya. Smiley

I'm looking at getting a DSLR soon, but just want a good point & shoot at a decent price for the time being.  I'm replacing an older Olympus that I've had for a couple years.  Thanks for the offer on shipping, I'll keep it in mind if I find a camera that I have to have and can't get it shipped here.

"We don't have a lot of time on this earth. We weren't meant to spend it this way. Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about mission statements."  -Office Space
Bushrod

Bushrod is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 08, 2011, 04:03:43 PM »

Where is this!?!
SgtPepper64

SgtPepper64 is a new face.

Toe Shoes or No Shoes.

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 08, 2011, 11:57:03 PM »

My local minor league field in Central Jersey.  They had a free game for everyone in the region for Hurricane Relief Night.
More specifically, right behind home plate.   Grin

Toe Shoes or No Shoes!  || "Always polish your shoes." - Spam bot
1x Sprint (Blk) | 1x SeeYa (Ylw\Blk) | 2x Bikila (Grey\Blue; LtGrey\Red) | 1x Trek LS (Brown)
« Reply #243 on: September 08, 2011, 11:57:03 PM »

Bushrod

Bushrod is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 09, 2011, 10:42:44 AM »

Which team?   I wanna check it out on littleballparks.com.

It looks MUCH nicer than my local minor league park, for the Potomac Nationals.  The seat you're in would be $10 there and still be on a bench.

I love minor league baseball!

« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 10:44:46 AM by Bushrod » Logged
SgtPepper64

SgtPepper64 is a new face.

Toe Shoes or No Shoes.

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 09, 2011, 03:16:16 PM »

Somerset Patriots

Toe Shoes or No Shoes!  || "Always polish your shoes." - Spam bot
1x Sprint (Blk) | 1x SeeYa (Ylw\Blk) | 2x Bikila (Grey\Blue; LtGrey\Red) | 1x Trek LS (Brown)
The Yeti

The Yeti is starting to look familiar.The Yeti is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 28, 2011, 08:35:06 PM »

Out for a walk in front of my apartment on the Clearwater river.

It's definitely fall here in Canada. I'm used to the multitude of reds, oranges and browns in the leaves from growing up in Halifax. Though I have to say a sea of varying shades of gold is pretty cool, with connifers mixed in. Sadly not much longer now until the colours are gone. Oddly enough I'm looking forward to winter, as I'm prepared with all my new running gear. Excited to test out the flows in the snow and ice.  Until then, I'll just sit back and enjoy the bright colours. Last night at work I took a few minutes and watched the northern lights dance across the sky. The days are getting short, which means I'll be able to see them more again. Awesome stuff!!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 10:06:56 PM by The Yeti » Logged

To err is human, to arr is pirate.
burdger

burdger is a new face.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: September 28, 2011, 08:42:24 PM »

Me in my newest VFF's

VFF's Owned:  Grey/Palm/Clay KSO, Castle Rock/Navy/Grey KomodoSport LS
mrharbin

mrharbin is a new face.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: October 02, 2011, 03:51:12 PM »

CIBC Run for the Cure. Toronto, ON.

The Yeti

The Yeti is starting to look familiar.The Yeti is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 02, 2011, 05:30:20 PM »

CIBC Run for the Cure. Toronto, ON.

Awesome! I did the Run for the Cure here in Fort McMurray, AB today. Didn't bring a camera with me, so no pics in my Lunas sadly.

It is such an awesome event. Really cool how it's in pretty well every city across Canada. Good to have another event like the Terry Fox runs, and for a great cause.

I had a blast!

To err is human, to arr is pirate.
PatrickGSR94

PatrickGSR94 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 14, 2011, 11:23:02 PM »

Spent my first full days in my VFF's, even had them on all day at the office.

Barefooting since May 2011.  VFF'ing in Komodosport LS in cold weather since October 2011.
GoodJava

GoodJava is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 17, 2011, 07:29:43 PM »

I am extremely fortunate to live in a community that planned an extensive trail system. I am 5 minutes walk above this lake. It has trails (asphalt and dirt) that go around it at just under 1 mile.

It's all mind over matter. I no longer mind cause you no longer matter. -Hollywood Movie-
John

John is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 19, 2011, 02:23:33 AM »

Was looking for a good picture, and I found one.

Down at San Diego Zoo, my shoe is in the reflection!
Losech

Losech is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 20, 2011, 12:07:00 AM »

I used this in my introduction thread but it's the best one I've got of my KSO's.

nguyenimproved

nguyenimproved is a new face.

My KSO Treks <3

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 28, 2011, 02:01:33 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24
  Print  

Jump to: