BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
November 26, 2014, 02:28:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Release date for Bikilas/Speeds?  (Read 22975 times)
dirkverelst

dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.

Healing our environment with orgonite.

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: April 13, 2010, 06:19:20 AM »

hmm you Americans probably will get them from Boston - on.  The Speeds have been pushed from end april to mid-may on German site  www.vibram- fivefingers.de   As for the Bikila's en of april has become:  'delivery time is not fixed yet'
« Reply #165 on: April 13, 2010, 06:19:20 AM »

wegloper

wegloper is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 13, 2010, 10:12:32 AM »

hmm you Americans probably will get them from Boston - on.  The Speeds have been pushed from end april to mid-may on German site  www.vibram- fivefingers.de   As for the Bikila's en of april has become:  'delivery time is not fixed yet'

Got an email from my local dutch shop today. They said that, according to the importer, the Bikila's *should probably* be available in 2 weeks when pre-ordering and general available from June/July.
Jimmy Hart

Jimmy Hart is a regular 'round here.Jimmy Hart is a regular 'round here.Jimmy Hart is a regular 'round here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: April 13, 2010, 10:28:48 AM »

my guys here in Dallas told me a couple of days ago that it would be may.  he said vibram told them first half of may which would mean justin is probably right.  they'll do a nice release in boston around the marathon and the barefoot running clinic they are having.  get them in the boston stores for all the runners in town for the race and then ship out to the rest of us

harrino

harrino is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 13, 2010, 01:43:29 PM »

Hi just come from the City Sports store in NYC (48TH BTW 5TH &6TH AV). He said that their buyer has still not had official confirmation but that they expect to have them in the Boston store for Mondays marathon possibly even for the weekend prior) so even suggested checking the website from Friday as possibly they will be up from then. He then said he hopes to have physical stock from end of next week.
I will let you know if I get any other news.
Yours not so patiently
Harry

"Those are the coolest shoes I have ever seen - though I don't think my wife would let me wear them!!"
« Reply #168 on: April 13, 2010, 01:43:29 PM »

dirkverelst

dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 14, 2010, 08:02:47 AM »

My dealer has been told and emailed his clientele the release date for the Speeds/Bikilas has been delayed worldwide because of production difficulties. Just so you can put it on the already enormous pile of rumors Smiley 
Jocelyn

Jocelyn is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 14, 2010, 09:53:52 AM »

Yesterday I popped into the store where I bought my first pair of VFF. They said they're weren't going to get the Speeds and Bikila in until August.  Nuts! Undecided
iamcam

iamcam is making a name for themselves.iamcam is making a name for themselves.iamcam is making a name for themselves.iamcam is making a name for themselves.iamcam is making a name for themselves.

Jesus wore huaraches.

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 14, 2010, 10:20:39 AM »

I don't know what to believe anymore. Where's the official statement Vibram? Most company's give a release date ya know.

I am Cam

go barefoot... everything else is just holding you back.

I miss 100% of the shots I don't take.
kaioslider

kaioslider is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 14, 2010, 12:33:29 PM »

I'm going to starting making sacrifices and ask for Bikilas to show up before the end of the month.  I'll start with this banana Cheesy

Twitter: kaioslider
Run tracking: http://runkeeper.com/user/kaioslider
hinogi

hinogi is a regular 'round here.hinogi is a regular 'round here.hinogi is a regular 'round here.

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 14, 2010, 01:37:40 PM »

I have also seen some shops altering their shipping date to "unknown".

Update: I had a look at sportsbuck again and they pushed the date for the Speed to May (12.05.2010)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 01:47:01 PM by hinogi » Logged
jefflichty

jefflichty is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 14, 2010, 01:49:58 PM »

my store just got the price list for spring and it says the bikila is going to retail for $100 US
hinogi

hinogi is a regular 'round here.hinogi is a regular 'round here.hinogi is a regular 'round here.

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 14, 2010, 01:54:50 PM »

my store just got the price list for spring and it says the bikila is going to retail for $100 US
129 in Europe currently for the bikila.
ZeitHeld

ZeitHeld is making a name for themselves.ZeitHeld is making a name for themselves.ZeitHeld is making a name for themselves.ZeitHeld is making a name for themselves.ZeitHeld is making a name for themselves.

And so Antaeus returns, wiser for the wear.

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 15, 2010, 10:44:46 AM »

The one guy I talked to said the Bikilas were coming out soon, but he wouldn't be there that day, he'd be out picking up his copy of Duke Nukem Forever.

twitter.com/derekofbavaria
facebook.com/derek.beyer
dirkverelst

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 15, 2010, 10:48:27 AM »

hahaha that's funny
toastergirl

toastergirl is a regular 'round here.toastergirl is a regular 'round here.toastergirl is a regular 'round here.

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 16, 2010, 09:07:11 AM »

I just made a post to GSS gear thread - and I will re-iterate here.  Emailed GSS gear to find out when they were expecting to have bikilas in stock to ship, as I had a pair on hold when they came in. 

this is what the email said: "I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news.  Vibram is very behind on their orders and they are unable to tell us when we might receive new product.  We have been told the Special Orders we submitted will not be honored until November or later of this year." 

bummer...going to have to find another source.

"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame sombody else" --Pre
Jocelyn

Jocelyn is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 16, 2010, 01:18:25 PM »

The one guy I talked to said the Bikilas were coming out soon, but he wouldn't be there that day, he'd be out picking up his copy of Duke Nukem Forever.
Cheesy

I did get another update - one running store here will be getting the first wave (late April/early May). So, I'm back to holding onto my KSOs with hopes of securing a Bikila pair! The guy I spoke with did say that Vibram is having a hard time keeping up with demand (no surprise to us here) and that vibram is not giving them much information in way of release dates.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15
  Print  

Jump to: