BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
October 22, 2014, 09:37:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The moc  (Read 948 times)
iamcam

iamcam is making a name for themselves.iamcam is making a name for themselves.iamcam is making a name for themselves.iamcam is making a name for themselves.iamcam is making a name for themselves.

Jesus wore huaraches.

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2009, 10:36:31 AM »

Do you all think it's exclusively for inside? I really like the look of it, but I'd hate to only be able to wear it inside. Also, who think the brown and black Treks look a little more dressy? I do.

I am Cam

go barefoot... everything else is just holding you back.

I miss 100% of the shots I don't take.
« on: August 22, 2009, 10:36:31 AM »

Atomicunderware

Atomicunderware is a new face.

Freaky Toes

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 12:45:09 PM »

The sole looks a bit flimsy for outdoor use of any kind, but who knows until you can actually see them in the kangaroo flesh?

Agreed that the Treks look dressy, very nice...I would order immediately if Kayakshed had Paypal as an option...instead I wait...
Hawkeye
Superstar

Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!Hawkeye has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!

I go barefoot, but my dog wears shoes.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 06:36:45 PM »

I really like the brown treks. Black suede not so much. I wouldn't want the leather getting all grimy and dirty on the sole of the foot so I wouldn't wear them outdoors. My ksos are so black from walking around outside. i couldn't imagine trying to get the black grime out of leather, it's hard enough to get my rubber bottoms clean.
barefootnyc

barefootnyc is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 12:36:55 PM »

I'm hoping the moc will be sturdy enough for light walking around the city as well as suitable for an office environment. It seems to me a strictly indoor shoe is a pretty limited product.
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 12:36:55 PM »

Jambo

Jambo is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 10:44:04 AM »

I would order immediately if Kayakshed had Paypal as an option...instead I wait...

Makes at least two of us.  Grin

I'm in the UK, VFF aren't easy to come across over here and when they are the prices are way overinflated.

The card is all over the UK and Europe, but isn't accepted over in the US. Kayakshed accepting paypal would make my day, and result in several orders for them...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: