BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
October 24, 2014, 04:31:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Offical: I Got My Spyridon LS Thread.  (Read 4912 times)
toh-shu

toh-shu is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2012, 01:54:53 PM »

Reviving this thread! Grin

Went to the REI garage sale today, and got a pair of Brand new, un damaged pair Spyridon Ls for 25 bucks! They fit pretty good (maybe some socks might snug it up a bit) and feel great! Had no intention on buying them when I went but they were in perfect shape and were so cheap I couldn't pass it up! Wore them around after I got them and now see why everyone loves them so much, they feel awesome!

How do they do in the water?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 01:56:35 PM by toh-shu » Logged

My VFFs: Black/Grey TrekSports (Torn and fixed sort of.  Sad), Grey/palm KSOs, White/Grey/Red Bikilas, Brown/Black Spyridon LS, White/Black Speeds

NB MT10
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2012, 01:54:53 PM »

cincodeos

cincodeos is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2012, 02:10:16 PM »

What?!n $25!!! You paid a full $100 less I paid for mines..... Sad

CincoDeos
Trujillo Alto, PR, USA
Vibram FiveFingers: --Sprints, TrekSport (x2), KMDSport LS, Trek LS, KMDSport(x2), Spyridon LS, Speeds, KSO (x2), Classics, KSO Treks (x4), Bikila, Treksport Sandals
Vivobarefoot: Ra (x5), Evo, Gobi, Hybrid, Jay
Lems; NB Minimus; Tune ; Altra Superior, Provission
toh-shu

toh-shu is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2012, 11:59:26 PM »

YUP, Such a great score. Spent all day in them, and absolutely love them! Not my favorite for road running but for just about everything else they are perfect.

My VFFs: Black/Grey TrekSports (Torn and fixed sort of.  Sad), Grey/palm KSOs, White/Grey/Red Bikilas, Brown/Black Spyridon LS, White/Black Speeds

NB MT10
cincodeos

cincodeos is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2012, 10:50:41 PM »

AGGHHHH!!! THE EXACT SAME MODEL!!!!  Angry

CincoDeos
Trujillo Alto, PR, USA
Vibram FiveFingers: --Sprints, TrekSport (x2), KMDSport LS, Trek LS, KMDSport(x2), Spyridon LS, Speeds, KSO (x2), Classics, KSO Treks (x4), Bikila, Treksport Sandals
Vivobarefoot: Ra (x5), Evo, Gobi, Hybrid, Jay
Lems; NB Minimus; Tune ; Altra Superior, Provission
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2012, 10:50:41 PM »

JustinB

JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2012, 10:37:12 AM »

That's an awesome score! The apartment I am moving to is down the block from a park with some horse bridle and running trails, I may have to get a pair now.

42 Grey/Palm/Clay KSO, 43 Black Classic, 44 Black Moc, 43 Black/White Speed,43 Grey/Green Bikila LS, 43 Black/Day Glow SeeYa
44 Black/White Vivobarefoot Neo, 43 Black Vivobarefoot Ra
toh-shu

toh-shu is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2012, 12:56:36 PM »

That's an awesome score! The apartment I am moving to is down the block from a park with some horse bridle and running trails, I may have to get a pair now.

Do it!! I went running last night to see how they felt and I was sooo impressed. Nothing like running in the trek sport imo. Maybe its because they fit the best and my big toe isn't too snug in them, but I think they might be my new favorite. In looks and comfort. And I didn't think I was going to like anything more than the bikilas. This will be day 3 in a row wearing just the spyridons all day.

NB MT10
acc

acc is starting to look familiar.acc is starting to look familiar.

YOU are the Technology

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2012, 09:17:24 PM »

Reviving this thread! Grin

Went to the REI garage sale today, and got a pair of Brand new, un damaged pair Spyridon Ls for 25 bucks! They fit pretty good (maybe some socks might snug it up a bit) and feel great! Had no intention on buying them when I went but they were in perfect shape and were so cheap I couldn't pass it up! Wore them around after I got them and now see why everyone loves them so much, they feel awesome!

For $25-80ish, I would definitely get a pair. $120... not so much. I am patiently waiting for a better colorway also (even though on a dirt+rock+gravel trail, appearance of your shoes is trivial).
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 09:30:19 PM by acc » Logged

Looking for sale /coupons at VFF/Injinji stores (authorized dealers only) Waiting for 3mm soled leather VFF oxford (not Capri) and KSO EVO.
alexpanait

alexpanait is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2013, 10:10:50 AM »

How is the fit on them?

I've measured my feet and it's 27.30 and 27.50 cm each - which points to either 42 or 43 as a size
One more aspect - if i also plan to wear them with socks - should i pick the bigger size?

Thanks a lot
Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2013, 01:37:20 PM »

Spyridon Ls for 25 bucks!

Awesome deal.  I paid something like $53 for mine, gently used.  I really like mine, except they are not great for wide feet.  That band does not give much at all. 

In regards to how they do in water, they get wet.  The material is not at all water repellent.  Expect damp feet.

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2013, 01:40:14 PM »

How is the fit on them?

I've measured my feet and it's 27.30 and 27.50 cm each - which points to either 42 or 43 as a size
One more aspect - if i also plan to wear them with socks - should i pick the bigger size?

Thanks a lot

I would go with the 43.  Size to your larger foot, especially if you are planning on wearing socks with them.  42 might be too snug on your larger foot and I am unsure if the heat stretch mod would suffice for you.

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
alexpanait

alexpanait is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2013, 05:50:08 PM »

How is the fit on them?

Thanks a lot

I would go with the 43.  Size to your larger foot, especially if you are planning on wearing socks with them.  42 might be too snug on your larger foot and I am unsure if the heat stretch mod would suffice for you.

Thanks a lot
Can't wait to get these Smiley
Have to be careful with the sizing, some shoes fit me for 43, some for 44, even thought the "length" is the same in centimeters in their "size charts"

Cool , good to know Smiley
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 05:53:05 PM by alexpanait » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: