BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
November 24, 2014, 12:11:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: VFF GRADO Smoked Pearl and Sand Brown  (Read 2873 times)
JustinB

JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2012, 04:59:11 PM »

When I think of Male/Female I think of the other models where it is the same shoe except different colorways.

That would mean you can wear high heels if they're in a manly colour.  Undecided Huh

I never said I would wear any shoe if it came in a manly color....  Huh

I meant the other vibrams... Many of the styles come in a male and female version of the exact same shoe.  The Sorrento and Grado are not that.  Actually the high heels are a good example.  The equivalent of the men's oxford style dress shoe is a women's high heel. Different shoes but same basic concept (leather, shiny, pointed toe), much like the Sorrento and Grado, same basic concept, but two different looking shoes

42 Grey/Palm/Clay KSO, 43 Black Classic, 44 Black Moc, 43 Black/White Speed,43 Grey/Green Bikila LS, 43 Black/Day Glow SeeYa
44 Black/White Vivobarefoot Neo, 43 Black Vivobarefoot Ra
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2012, 04:59:11 PM »

Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2012, 05:05:51 PM »

I knew what you meant JustinB.  A lot of Vibrams have the same model name and basically the same shoe, just in male and female sizing and coloration.  Classics, Sprints, Komodos, Bkilas, Speeds, etc. etc. etc.  In this instance, there are very different style aspects to the Sorrento and the Grado.  I do agree that they were each probably designed to fill the same niche in the market, but IMHO they missed the mark.     

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
acc

acc is starting to look familiar.acc is starting to look familiar.

YOU are the Technology

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2012, 08:10:06 PM »

I like how Vibram has decided to add removable footbeds. If they sold these separately and with different cushion levels like Altra & Vivobarefoot (and even SKORA)  then it would be great sockless.

Looking for sale /coupons at VFF/Injinji stores (authorized dealers only) Waiting for 3mm soled leather VFF oxford (not Capri) and KSO EVO.
vffjeeper04

vffjeeper04 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2012, 10:25:47 PM »

I'd like to see how these look on someone to see how they look. I love my classics and I would get these if they didnt look too bad.

VFF's: M42 Classics (Walnut/Brown), M41 Flows (Black), M41 Speeds (Black and white), M41 KSO Treks (Black)
Non VFF's: Barefeet, NB Minimus MB10, Inov8 Evoskin M (Smoke)
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2012, 10:25:47 PM »

Lyonel

Lyonel is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2012, 01:00:25 PM »

Bikila - Bikila LS (2x) - Bormio - Classic (2x) - Komodosport - Komodosport LS - KSO Trek (retired) - KSO Treksport - Trek LS (2x) - Seeya - Sorrento - Speed - Spyridon LS - KSO Remix - ElX

Adipure Lace Trainer-Original Luna ATS laces-LEMS Boulder Boot
dirkverelst

dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.

Healing our environment with orgonite.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2012, 01:52:48 PM »

I guess your mother doesn`t wear her jeans with holes in it... so your GF on the right, mother on the left, right?  Grin
Stefanie

Stefanie is a new face.

Keep moving!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2012, 03:07:46 PM »

Ooooooo I LOVE the smoked pearl!

Watch out for TMTS!
Jaya&Jaya LR W39, Bikila&Bikila LS W38, KSO Trek(x2) W38, Classics W39, Classic Smartwool W39, Sprints W39, Lemings W39, VB Brookyn W39, VB Neo Trail W39, VB Kali W39, NB Minimus Zero W8.5, Classic Paillettes W39
vffjeeper04

vffjeeper04 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2012, 07:04:42 PM »

They look alright to me. I'd wear them.

VFF's: M42 Classics (Walnut/Brown), M41 Flows (Black), M41 Speeds (Black and white), M41 KSO Treks (Black)
Non VFF's: Barefeet, NB Minimus MB10, Inov8 Evoskin M (Smoke)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: