BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
October 20, 2014, 09:02:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why size up from KSOs to Sprints?  (Read 413 times)
Ang1234

Ang1234 is a new face.

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2012, 09:27:10 AM »

I wear a 38 in KSOs, so I ordered a pair of 39 in Sprints. Why does the size chart say to size up on the Sprints? Is the sole of the Sprint in size 39 supposed to be the same as the sole of the KSO in 38? The Sprints arrived yesterday and the sole is bigger than the one on my KSOs. When I put my big toe all the way forward in the Sprints, there is a bit of room in the heal (fits kind of baggy). I can tighten the heal straps to make it work, but I am wondering if I should get them in a size 38 instead. Are they supposed to fit like this?

My foot measures 9 and 2/8
Thanks for any responses (I also posted this on the size/fit board).

« on: June 15, 2012, 09:27:10 AM »

dirkverelst

dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.

Healing our environment with orgonite.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 10:02:38 AM »

I wear 42 in bot KSO and Sprint. Perhaps if you fit very tightly in your KSO's upgrading is a good thing to do. for me it is not.
Ang1234

Ang1234 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 11:58:48 AM »

Are the soles on your KSO and Sprint the same length?
vfftriathlete

vfftriathlete is starting to look familiar.vfftriathlete is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 07:00:15 AM »

i dont know if its any different with the newer kso's but i have several pairs of classics two pairs of sprints and kso's komodo's flow treks and they are all a 42 every single one of them the new red sprints feel a touch snug but i think thats cos the red sprints feel like a different material but even though snug still very wearable.
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 07:00:15 AM »

Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 02:16:21 PM »

I replied to your other thread post. 

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: