BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
December 20, 2014, 01:58:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: carrying pouch  (Read 2165 times)
dirkverelst

dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.

Healing our environment with orgonite.

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2011, 04:23:26 PM »

Did anyone recently get a carrying pouch with their new pair of VFF`s?
Thanks
Dirk
« on: December 14, 2011, 04:23:26 PM »

UberC5

UberC5 is a new face.

I hunt with a Subaru...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 05:39:46 PM »

Did anyone recently get a carrying pouch with their new pair of VFF`s?
Thanks
Dirk
I've bought 4 BNIB pairs from retailers in the last 2 months.  No carrying pouch here Huh

I bowl overhand

Current VFF's: Syridon LS (Military Green/Grey/Black) M42, Speed (Black/White) M42, 2 pair of Bormio (Whiskey Crazyhorse) M42, Trek LS (Whiskey Crazyhorse) M42, KSO Trek (Brown) M41, KSO (Blue Camo) M41
Non VFF:  NB Minimus Trail MultiSport EU44
PB Junkie

PB Junkie is starting to look familiar.PB Junkie is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 12:09:41 PM »

Nope, me neither.  No pouches with my VFFs but I did get some with my Vivobarefoot shoes awhile back.

VFFs: KSO W40, Treksport W40, Bikila W40, Jaya LR W41, Komodosport LS W40, KSO Trek W40, Spyridon LS W40, Bikila LS W40
Other:Merrell Trail Glove M 7.5, Merrell Sonic Glove M 7.5, VB Neo W41, VB Off Road Hi W41, Merrell Delight W9, VB Breatho Trail W40, Runamoc Dash U9, Merrell Road Glove M7.5
dirkverelst

dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.dirkverelst is well known.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 04:14:47 PM »

Vibram used to include or even sell their Classics in a carrying pouch till 2007-2008. From my quite extensive Classics collection I`ve got a few different pouches, merely different tissue or size indication.
I got in a pair of KSO`s yesterday (the very rare beech olive camo: they look quite good!), ordered from Vibram EU, and there was a carrying pouch with it to my surprise, which made me wonder wether Vibram has started putting those in again or maybe just `hands` out old leftovers. I mailed them about it, but am not expecting  good answer; they`re always busy...
thanks for your answers
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 04:14:47 PM »

dirkverelst

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 08:24:46 AM »

Good news for everyone  Cheesy that would like to have a carrying pouch, I just got word from Vibram that they `introduced the Inner Bag again, some shoes might not have it inside` . So my case was `neither a mistake nor a leftover`. This was Vibram EU responding, probably the case for shoes everywhere....

Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 01:45:53 PM »

I'm betting the pouches will be a EU issue only.  I hope I am wrong, but I am not getting my hopes up too high.

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
BearFooted
Global Moderator

BearFooted is a regular 'round here.BearFooted is a regular 'round here.BearFooted is a regular 'round here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 03:45:17 PM »

I think I tend to agree with Mr. Leigh.  I have a nice shoe set up though so I don't need the cases.  I have gotten cases with other shoes and I end up having to find a place to store them or throw them out.  I never really use them. 

I have two Real Simple 14-Cubby Closet Organizer:

http://www.realsimple.com/magazine-more/real-simple-solutions-closet-products-00000000029196/page2.html

I have one Revolving Shoe Tree Giant 7-Tier:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0045RBNNW/ref=wms_ohs_product

They work well.   I putt the models with the strap in the Cubby and I put the LS versions on the Tree.

Check out all of the articles I have written for BirthdayShoes.com!
Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 05:33:03 PM »

I have a couple of the carrying pouches and IMHO they are more for travel and packing them than for long term storage.  I got my first pouch with the Suomy Classics I bought from overseas.  I will admit that I store those in the case, but that is because I seldom wear them. 

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
vfftriathlete

vfftriathlete is starting to look familiar.vfftriathlete is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 07:46:08 AM »

Ive got pouches with my older classics and have three or four pairs that have pouches, the only ones that ever really live in the pouch are the white/sand classics as they only really come out on real nice summer days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: