BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
August 23, 2014, 07:25:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stem fit.  (Read 1671 times)
Koala3

Koala3 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 06:25:03 PM »

They do indeed have heel tabs. Do they sell some sort of clip that goes in the tabs to hold up the back of pant legs? Walking on pants is a non issue in big clod hoppers but quite uncomfortable in minimalist shoes.
my work shoes are an 11 extra wide and don't even have the room of the lemings, screw these coffins.
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 06:25:03 PM »

JustinB

JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 06:40:36 PM »

They do indeed have heel tabs. Do they sell some sort of clip that goes in the tabs to hold up the back of pant legs? Walking on pants is a non issue in big clod hoppers but quite uncomfortable in minimalist shoes.
my work shoes are an 11 extra wide and don't even have the room of the lemings, screw these coffins.

Get yourself some S-biner clips from REI or another outdoor store.  One side clips to the shoe, the other to your pants and problem solved.

42 Grey/Palm/Clay KSO, 43 Black Classic, 44 Black Moc, 43 Black/White Speed,43 Grey/Green Bikila LS, 43 Black/Day Glow SeeYa
44 Black/White Vivobarefoot Neo, 43 Black Vivobarefoot Ra
Cubicle51

Cubicle51 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2012, 10:48:49 PM »

I've been wearing mine for a little over a week on polished/waxed warehouse concrete floor. I work 10-12 hours and I'm on my feet 6-8 of those and they have been awesome. They seem to be holding up great.
as far as size, I followed the sizing directions and they seem to be maybe 1/8 inch too big, I seem to have just a tad bit to much room at the end, but it does not seem to cause any issues (it's not noticeable) and I would rather err on the side of a tad big than a tad small.

I have the earth brown ones and plan on getting black ones as well.

I'm very happy with them

M41 KSO's (Black/Black), M42 Spyridon, M42 Classic, M43 Leming (Earth Brown x2) (Black x2), Bellville TR MiniMil (Blac) and plain ol' Nekkid pheet

Veneratio est meritus , nunquam donatus.
cincodeos

cincodeos is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2012, 12:15:12 AM »

I had to return mines and got a size larger... from 44 to 45. Now they are perfect.

CincoDeos
Trujillo Alto, PR, USA
Vibram FiveFingers: --Sprints, TrekSport (x2), KMDSport LS, Trek LS, KMDSport(x2), Spyridon LS, Speeds, KSO (x2), Classics, KSO Treks (x4), Bikila, Treksport Sandals
Vivobarefoot: Ra (x5), Evo, Gobi, Hybrid, Jay
Lems; NB Minimus; Tune ; Altra Superior, Provission
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2012, 12:15:12 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: