BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
September 16, 2014, 05:29:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vivobarefoot Boxing Boot  (Read 2073 times)
JustinB

JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2011, 01:14:03 PM »

Well ladies... it looks like you have another option for a minimalist boot from Vivobarefoot.  I just received an e-mail from them showing off their new product.  It is really good looking and at first I got excited because I thought it was for the guys... bummer.  I really like these.  They look good.

They come in the same colors as the Ra. Black and Red/Brown.

http://www.vivobarefoot.com/us/boxing-boot-13.html

Purchase from now until 12/28 and receive 30% off with code BOOT30 dropping the price from $175 to $122.50

42 Grey/Palm/Clay KSO, 43 Black Classic, 44 Black Moc, 43 Black/White Speed,43 Grey/Green Bikila LS, 43 Black/Day Glow SeeYa
44 Black/White Vivobarefoot Neo, 43 Black Vivobarefoot Ra
« on: December 21, 2011, 01:14:03 PM »

BearFooted
Global Moderator

BearFooted is a regular 'round here.BearFooted is a regular 'round here.BearFooted is a regular 'round here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 02:10:14 PM »

Not bad... but on the whole I have completely written off VB because they are too narrow.  My toes always feel cramped in the end of the shoe.  If I want to size up to make that go away I end up with shoes that are way to long.  I liked their styles of shoes as well so it is a bit of a disappointment I can't wear them.

Check out all of the articles I have written for BirthdayShoes.com!
acc

acc is starting to look familiar.acc is starting to look familiar.

YOU are the Technology

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 10:36:00 PM »

I think it's a re-release. I remember it was before the Franklin/Brooklyn.

http://birthdayshoes.com/forum/birthdayshoes-com-general-discussion/winter%28minimalist%29-boots-for-women/?action=printpage

Or my sense of chronology is borked. Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 10:42:42 PM by acc » Logged

Looking for sale /coupons at VFF/Injinji stores (authorized dealers only) Waiting for 3mm soled leather VFF oxford (not Capri) and KSO EVO.
Horse Rider

Horse Rider is starting to look familiar.Horse Rider is starting to look familiar.

Life without animals is not worth living

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 07:01:25 PM »

They look like the Dundan, which does not exist anymore. Love them, but I can't afford them this year, hopefull they will still be there next year. I am trying to get their Off Road Hi for my upcoming birthday.

Treksport Pink
Bikila Silver/Verde,LS Purple
Flow Black
Sprint Black,Slate/Palmx2,Fuschia,Blue/Aqua
Classic Stormy Sea,Chili,Grey/Orange,Mauvex2,Lilac,Khaki,Suomy,Yellow/Grey,Sand/Dusty Blue,SW Charcoal
Alitza Grey/Rose
Spyridon LS
Stems,Lems,EvoII,Off Rd Hi,Boxing Boot,Lucy Lite,Konvinesx2
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 07:01:25 PM »

barefeet

barefeet is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 02:57:56 PM »

I bought the Boxing boot earlier in the fall (yes, with the 30% discount - the total was 122.50.) I have super wide feet and was concerned about the width of those boots after seeing all the reviews of the Brooklyn saying it was too tight because of the insulation inside.

Well, the width was better than I expected - they felt loose initially, but after a full day in them, I started to feel the edges touch the sides of my feet. No pain. I was just aware that those boots weren't as comfortable as my VFFs and Stems.

One thing I need to warn you about, though. They're hideous. They look like galoshes I bought from Payless, especially with the pants legs concealing everything above the arch of the foot (this is more apparent in the black boot than in the brown). I don't care - I need work-acceptable shoes that can make it through rain and snow. Utility above fashion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: