BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
September 03, 2014, 12:36:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Howdy from Valley Forge and Princeton  (Read 627 times)
JosephTree

JosephTree is a new face.

Was nicht mich umbricht macht mich starker.

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2010, 02:05:59 PM »

Hey, all!
I'm a barefoot runner since May and now run part time in my new Bikilas since last week.  Whoowee! I think they're just lovely and can now laugh at acorns and walnut shells and even beastly 2A crushed stone scattered in the odd parking lot.  I'm up to 25 to 35 miles a week, running in the mid 8 minute range.  Since starting in May from zero I was going strictly barefoot, inspired by Born to Run and guided by Barefoot Ken Bob and Barefoot Ted via their Web sites. 
Last Saturday I ran my longest yet, going 9 miles and a bit on the trails along the Little Lehigh in Allentown, PA.  What a gorgeous day and a fine run it was.  I barefooted the first 4 miles and then sat down and pulled on my Bikilas.  Ahhh!  They felt so good!  I haven't seen any signs of defects yet, but will certainly keep my eyes open for them.
I think this might be just the barefoot / Vff support website for me.   Joseph
BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
« on: September 07, 2010, 02:05:59 PM »

Rana
Global Moderator
Superstar

Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Rana thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 07:34:11 PM »

Welcome!  Smiley

(And, yes, acorns are highly entertaining to walk on in VFFs!  Foot massage!)

All an octopus needs to trap a human is a door with three knobs.

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/56809170@N00/sets/72157622338419245/
Gallery: http://sungazer.zenfolio.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: