BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
July 30, 2014, 07:16:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loving my Sprints  (Read 994 times)
walking crab

walking crab is a new face.

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2010, 11:32:41 PM »

Hi guys,
I just got my first pair of VFF last Friday. The first 2 days they were comfortable but walking was a bit rough. I suffered through a knee injury a few years back, recovered well except that in regular shoes I had a tendency to toe drag a bit with my left foot. All it took was bashing my big toe on my first stroll in my new sprints to make me work on my stride. A week later I am loving these. I would wear them everywhere if I could. I work in a pretty formal office so wearing them to work is not an option. I never realized how tight my high heels were through the toes until I wore them Thursday.

I just love feeling the texture of the sidewalk beneath my feet. VFFs are already helping me be more active. I enjoy walking everywhere now. I think I may even start jogging a bit again.

Strolling through life with the wind in my hair, the sun on my face, and the cool ground beneath my feet.
« on: August 28, 2010, 11:32:41 PM »

gryllus

gryllus is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 04:29:01 AM »

Welcome!!
And enjoy your Sprints - they are not that popular here, so I am glad to see another ...ehm, not exactly sprinter, but Sprint-er :-)
barefoot_explorer

barefoot_explorer is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 12:02:21 AM »

Sprints rock !  Awesome product.......Very happy with mine.

Terra Plana vivo barefoot - Aqua(suede), Dharma(leather)
VFF - Treksport, and Sprint
Paper feet sandals

I'm barefoot almost always outside of work.  I only wear shoes at work 5 days a week/6-7 hours per day.
Barefoot at gym, running, shopping in stores, etc
walking crab

walking crab is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 12:25:56 AM »

It's good to see some fellow vff sprint wearers. I think I may get another pair that covers more of my foot for winter. I'm thinking maybe some kso or kso treks. I took my sprints out for their first run today, it feels very different running without all that extra padding.

Strolling through life with the wind in my hair, the sun on my face, and the cool ground beneath my feet.
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 12:25:56 AM »

kewallace

kewallace is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 05:36:02 PM »

I finally just got mine today! They're the bomb! Soooo comfortable. My left one is a little tight across the achilles but it's not bad at all, hopefully it loosens up.

....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......\..(.....(....)....
.......\ _)....)../.....
...............(_/.......
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: