BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
August 30, 2014, 02:11:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I lucky or what? jump from different sizing, no problem for me..  (Read 901 times)
dye

dye is a new face.

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2010, 12:20:03 PM »

My 2 pairs of classics just arrived today.. and yes i quickly compared the two together with my pioneer VFF's, the kso. At first i was a bit annoyed, the grey-orange classics I ordered was the wrong size while the black classics I ordered was correct in size. (I ordered from two different websites.) Originally I ordered Black M39, while for the grey-orange was W40 since M39 is not available for the said color. Lo and behold, the grey-orange classic that arrived was M40. Big of a size for me? Tried it and yet the fit is still great on my feet.. It maybe a little bigger than the size my feet is looking for but I may be one of the lucky people who could jump from different sizings.. my kso is W39, my black classics is M39, my grey-orange classics is M40.. any other size jumpers out there?

« on: March 28, 2010, 12:20:03 PM »

balsam0

balsam0 is starting to look familiar.balsam0 is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 02:24:11 PM »

I find classics have an interesting fit.  I wear M40 KSOs and I originally owned M41 classics.  I realized they were too big and dropped down to M40.  W39 would be the equivalent of an M38, and if you follow the Vibram sizing chart for the US you are in the correct size for a M39.  I am little confused how you are making the M40 work for you.  They must have made a M39 and labeled it wrong.  Judging by the picture the Classics look the same size.
dye

dye is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 07:41:04 PM »

that also suprised me..  i've compared the two classics, the other one is quite bigger than the other.. no label misprint or sort.. i've tried already alternating the two for comparison, so far so good.. no problems at all..
balsam0

balsam0 is starting to look familiar.balsam0 is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 10:04:51 PM »

I would avoid running in the larger classics unless you fancy nasty blisters.  I am nursing one right now but it is extremely hard to let it heal while running every other day.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 10:04:51 PM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: