BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
November 25, 2014, 11:59:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: different sized feet  (Read 534 times)
paddywagon

paddywagon is a new face.

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2012, 04:55:59 PM »

I am new to the forum so forgive me if this is a burdened topic.

My left foot is an inch longer than my right making buying a standard pair of five fingers impossible. Looking for options.

So, if there is any one out there with suggestions of prehaps the opposite problem in a size 11.5 to 12.

I would love to hear from you

BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
« on: May 02, 2012, 04:55:59 PM »

robinhadder

robinhadder is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 04:03:21 PM »

I have the same type of issues with my feet. One foot is a 1 1/2 US sizes bigger than the other because of a genetic anomaly. Just buy for the bigger foot. I have always done this and it matters with some types and brands of shoes and not with others. However, with VFFs my shoes have never felt better on my feet.  The shape of my footprint has even changed since wearing FiveFingers, because I walk more properly. I haven't worn "normal" shoes in months.

You may have some issues with the varieties with open tops, like the Jaya, being too loose on the smaller foot. My favorites are Bikila LS. They fit like gloves.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: