BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
August 31, 2014, 04:14:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KSO Pinky Toe Fit  (Read 1381 times)
vibramquestion

vibramquestion is a new face.

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2012, 11:21:03 PM »

I bought a pair of KSO's today. My first pair of toed shoes ever so im not exactly sure how they are supposed to fit. The people at the store wern't much help either. They knew nothing. Anyway my first 3 toes fit in the shoe perfectly hitting the top snug and tight, then my fouth toe is below it, and slightly below it when I tighten the strap and push the shoe a little foward. However my pinky toe in both shoes just doesnt seem to fit snug like my other toes, and in my left foot my pinky toe even seems to push against the side of the pinky slot vs beign snug like my big toe for example.

The size of my vibrams was 41, and my average shoe size is 8-9.

Basically im jw if it is supposed to be like that, if my toes are just retarded and I have to suck it up or stick with a no-toed shoe, or should I really do the hour drive back to the store and try on a lower size?
« on: July 06, 2012, 11:21:03 PM »

acc

acc is starting to look familiar.acc is starting to look familiar.

YOU are the Technology

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 11:31:12 PM »

That's common if you wear tight shoes or socks. If you go barefoot or in thin flipflop sandals your pinkeye's toe will separate more

Looking for sale /coupons at VFF/Injinji stores (authorized dealers only) Waiting for 3mm soled leather VFF oxford (not Capri) and KSO EVO.
vibramquestion

vibramquestion is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 11:37:37 PM »

That's common if you wear tight shoes or socks. If you go barefoot or in thin flipflop sandals your pinkeye's toe will separate more
Im gonna put some duck tape around both my pinky toes at night hoping to separate them from my 4th toe. Also I noticed my left pinky toe seems to curl up a little bit more naturally then my right.
Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 11:57:20 AM »

My pinky toes used to hug their neighboring toes and it was actually quite painful as I transitioned into VFFs and forced them to go back where they belong.  Give it time, they will adjust and you will be able to wear VFFs pain free.

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 11:57:20 AM »

shadowfax_c11

shadowfax_c11 is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 07:38:08 PM »

My pinky toes used to hug their neighboring toes and it was actually quite painful as I transitioned into VFFs and forced them to go back where they belong.  Give it time, they will adjust and you will be able to wear VFFs pain free.

Yup mine too. It took a couple of weeks until they started to complain less and less. And a few months until it stopped feeling weird. But now my little toes don't give any trouble at all and they are much more separate from their buddies even when I am fully barefoot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: