BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
August 23, 2014, 03:29:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: shoes sizing same for all models?  (Read 965 times)
chokesport

chokesport is a new face.

jiu jitsu freak

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2012, 10:53:44 PM »

I bought my KSO s at a local retailer I got off the website. I have to wear women's size 41 lol because for some reason men's feet under 9 1/2 or so don't come in men's models. Anyways my KSO s fit perfect. I ordered a pair of komodosports the other day and got the same size. I hope they all run the same. I had to order em cause the local store doesn't carry the komodos.

Oh and I personally don't care that I have to order from the women's sizes lol. But seriously atleast make the same colors for both. I didn't get to choose the color I really wanted bright yellow. This was not even an option for womens models. Thankfully they did have my second favorite choice or I woulda been in trouble as the other 2 colors were too feminine.  Maybe something vibram can work on in the future.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 11:08:43 PM by chokesport » Logged

Remember success is a journey,not a destination. Have faith in your ability.
Bruce Lee
« on: May 17, 2012, 10:53:44 PM »

pencilboy

pencilboy is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 04:02:55 AM »

May I have your feet is how many inches?
Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 11:54:30 AM »

There are a few people throughout this forum that boast that they are one size across the board for VFFs.  I am not.  I take a size bigger in the Sprints/Classics than I do in KSO.  Where I am not typical is I take two sizes bigger in the Speeds over my KSO size.  Mostly for width reasons, but I did not see an issue with overall toe length when I did this. 

You are lucky that you can get away with wearing women's sizing.  If you had short and wide feet, you might be out of luck where VFFs are concerned.  I agree that Vibram should either offer smaller sized men's products or offer more neutral color options in the women's sizing.  Until they do, your styles to choose from are pretty limited.

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
Stefanie

Stefanie is a new face.

Keep moving!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 01:10:16 PM »

I am not the same size across the board.  I am spot on with any U.S. size chart you find.

Like this one from citysports!

Watch out for TMTS!
Jaya&Jaya LR W39, Bikila&Bikila LS W38, KSO Trek(x2) W38, Classics W39, Classic Smartwool W39, Sprints W39, Lemings W39, VB Brookyn W39, VB Neo Trail W39, VB Kali W39, NB Minimus Zero W8.5, Classic Paillettes W39
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 01:10:16 PM »

ibecks

ibecks is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 09:15:13 PM »

I have two pairs of KSOs, one KSO Treksports and two Speeds. The Speeds were the only ones where I had to size down from a 37 to 36. Fortunately I'm in the US a lot this year where I have much better access to VFF retailers than in the UK, so it's fairly easy for me to go and try them on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: