BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
July 24, 2014, 07:00:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Treksport sizing  (Read 599 times)
Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2012, 05:19:55 PM »

I have always kind of had an aversion to the Trek sole.  I bought and returned a pair of Trek LS shoes because I could not dial in a decent fit.  One size was too narrow and the next size was too long in the toes.  I have never tried anything else on the Trek sole since.  I am wondering the if the Treksport might work out, since it has a fabric and more stretchy upper.  According to Vibram they should size similar to my KSO.  My local retailers do not sell this model, so if I get them it will truly be a crap shoot on whether or not they fit.  I have an opportunity to snare a gently used pair for pretty reasonable, $40.  Any thoughts?  How do these fit compared to KSO and Speeds, as these are other models I have and can use for reference.

Thanks,
Leigh

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
« on: June 08, 2012, 05:19:55 PM »

Horse Rider

Horse Rider is starting to look familiar.Horse Rider is starting to look familiar.

Life without animals is not worth living

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 11:12:09 PM »

I dont have KSOs or Speeds but they size exactly like Bikilas to me. I either get the same size in Classics or size up from the Treksports/Bikilas. I love my Treksports by the way. Anytime some hiking or trails are involved, they are on.

Treksport Pink
Bikila Silver/Verde,LS Purple
Flow Black
Sprint Black,Slate/Palmx2,Fuschia/Grey,Blue/Aqua
Classic Stormy Sea,Chili/Peach,Grey/Orange,Mauvex2,Lilac,Khaki/Sand,Suomy,Yellow/Grey,Sand/Dusty Blue,SW Charcoal
Alitza Grey/Rose
Stem,Lems,EvoII,Off Rd Hi,Boxing Boot,Lucy Lite,Konvinesx2
Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 10:21:00 AM »

Oh well, I missed my window of opportunity.  Apparently they are sold.

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: