BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
July 22, 2014, 01:27:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your most flexible pair of VFFs?  (Read 662 times)
Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2012, 03:02:22 PM »

For me it is my original early generation Classics.  They are Navy/Gray/Yellow.  They are the most flexible of all the pairs I own. 

I did not want to do this as a poll, because there are too many models to choose from.  Feel free to sound off in the comments.

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
« on: July 13, 2012, 03:02:22 PM »

JustinB

JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 03:04:52 PM »

Mocs by far, but can't really use them outdoors. For outdoor use it's the Classics.

42 Grey/Palm/Clay KSO, 43 Black Classic, 44 Black Moc, 43 Black/White Speed,43 Grey/Green Bikila LS, 43 Black/Day Glow SeeYa
44 Black/White Vivobarefoot Neo, 43 Black Vivobarefoot Ra
UpNorth

UpNorth is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 02:02:32 AM »

Classics win for me (I missed grabbing a pair of mocs). I'm least aware of or constricted by my classics and SeeYas.

Laura
SgtPepper64

SgtPepper64 is a new face.

Toe Shoes or No Shoes.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 12:33:20 PM »

I have Sprints and SeeYas, I like the SeeYas better.  I can go places casually in them like to the store or whatever, play around, go running if my ankle doesn't say no, or just lounge around the house.  But that's just out of the ones I personally own.

Toe Shoes or No Shoes!  || "Always polish your shoes." - Spam bot
1x Sprint (Blk) | 1x SeeYa (Ylw\Blk) | 2x Bikila (Grey\Blue; LtGrey\Red) | 1x Trek LS (Brown)
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 12:33:20 PM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: