BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
December 21, 2014, 05:40:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the SeeYa five finger shoe stretch a bit?  (Read 1334 times)
Boxy213

Boxy213 is a new face.

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2012, 12:20:25 PM »

I've decided to go a size smaller, 41 since my 42 kso's have too much space. But my big toes are a tiny too big I think. Will it stretch?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 12:53:43 PM by Boxy213 » Logged
« on: May 18, 2012, 12:20:25 PM »

Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 05:50:43 PM »

The fabric may stretch some, but if the sole is too short you might be out of luck.  I am not sure if the sole on these would be something that someone could do a Morton's toe mod on.  Use the search bar and see what I am referring to.  I have not heard of anyone trying to do it with the See-Yas yet.  Good luck!

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
climbingbubba

climbingbubba is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 06:46:07 PM »

As an extension to the original question (hope you don't mind).  Anyone care to compare how they fit compared to KSO or Bikila ls's?  I have both and the bikila's fit too tight whereas the KSO's are a bit loose.  Both 44's.  Hoping the Seeya's are in the middle or closer to the KSO's
SteveM

SteveM is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 07:07:08 AM »

I have the black/grey camo KSOs and blue/grey See Yas both in size 43.  In my case, the See Yas seem bigger than the KSOs.  I had to stretch the big toe on my left KSO to make them more comfortable (my L foot is a bit longer than my R).  One reason for this may be that the uppers stretch very easy on the See Yas.  Not only that, the sole seems more flexible as well.   I do have black suede KSO Treks that fit much like the See Yas do. 

To the OP, I would say that they would be fine in your usual size.

Black KSO Treks, Komodos, Black/camo KSO, Black Sprints, Blue See Yas
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 07:07:08 AM »

climbingbubba

climbingbubba is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 11:28:45 AM »

Thanks,  I ended up driving the 45 minutes to try them on and then later bought some from REI.  If anyone else is curious,  They do fit a little bigger then the KSO's (grey/black) which is perfect for me.  They felt instantly comfortable on my feet.  I can't wait to get them tomorrow and go for a run
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: