BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
July 25, 2014, 07:03:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: high heeled VFFs  (Read 6038 times)
Stefanie

Stefanie is a new face.

Keep moving!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2012, 03:17:13 PM »

I'm confused.

1. If your family would be so upset if you didn't wear heels, wouldn't they also be upset if you glued the heels to a pair of VFFs?  It sounds like standard appearances and conforming to a dress code are very important to them. 

2. Why do you want to add the VFFs to heels? It can't be for health or comfort because you're still in heels which are terrible for your feet and you could achieve the same level of confort by buying high heeled sandals?

3. Are you just trying to make a point either with your family's rules or with fashion standards?

If you re-read the entire thread, she explains pretty clearly her reasons for doing this.

Watch out for TMTS!
Jaya&Jaya LR W39, Bikila&Bikila LS W38, KSO Trek(x2) W38, Classics W39, Classic Smartwool W39, Sprints W39, Lemings W39, VB Brookyn W39, VB Neo Trail W39, VB Kali W39, NB Minimus Zero W8.5, Classic Paillettes W39
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2012, 03:17:13 PM »

Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2012, 05:49:08 PM »

She also said she would make no more comments regarding motive.

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
Sablewings

Sablewings is starting to look familiar.Sablewings is starting to look familiar.

Sablewings

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2012, 06:30:08 PM »

I like the idea of blinging them up too. Reckon you could spray them gold, or colour them to compliment your outfit? Wink

Guy on a busy Tube Train staring at my VFF's:   "You wearing those things down here, eh... [shakes head]  Don't you know this is a place of tranquility?"

~~VFF Speeds White~~VFF Speeds Black~~Vivobarefoot Lucy Black and Blue/Grey~~Vivobarefoot Aqua Lites Red~~Vivobarefoot Neo Trail Black~~
toh-shu

toh-shu is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2012, 08:39:29 PM »

I'm confused.

1. If your family would be so upset if you didn't wear heels, wouldn't they also be upset if you glued the heels to a pair of VFFs?  It sounds like standard appearances and conforming to a dress code are very important to them. 

2. Why do you want to add the VFFs to heels? It can't be for health or comfort because you're still in heels which are terrible for your feet and you could achieve the same level of confort by buying high heeled sandals?

3. Are you just trying to make a point either with your family's rules or with fashion standards?

dont bother, i and a few others already tried to logically figure out how this made sense but just got a "gtfo". OP is more stubborn than a mule.

My VFFs: Black/Grey TrekSports (Torn and fixed sort of.  Sad), Grey/palm KSOs, White/Grey/Red Bikilas, Brown/Black Spyridon LS, White/Black Speeds

NB MT10
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2012, 08:39:29 PM »

comment

comment is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2012, 09:06:55 PM »

I'm confused.

If you re-read the entire thread, she explains pretty clearly her reasons for doing this.

I read the entire thread.  Still don't see a reason other than to please her family which leads to the above confusion.  Oh well. 
rookhoe

rookhoe is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2012, 01:56:07 AM »

I'm confused.

dont bother, i and a few others already tried to logically figure out how this made sense but just got a "gtfo". OP is more stubborn than a mule.

I think its funny that youre still trying to make sense of it with all of the information that was already provided. There are clearly plenty of other threads for you to make sense of on the forum.

Seems you could take more time trying to make sense of your arch pain...

Furthest distance in VFF: 12 miles
Furthest distance in NB Zero Trail: 12 miles
VFF: KSO M43, Bikila LS M43
Non VFF: NB Minimus Zero Trail
Stefanie

Stefanie is a new face.

Keep moving!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2012, 09:07:40 AM »

What a controversy this thread is! I LOVE IT! Can't wait to see the final product..

Watch out for TMTS!
Jaya&Jaya LR W39, Bikila&Bikila LS W38, KSO Trek(x2) W38, Classics W39, Classic Smartwool W39, Sprints W39, Lemings W39, VB Brookyn W39, VB Neo Trail W39, VB Kali W39, NB Minimus Zero W8.5, Classic Paillettes W39
JustinB

JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2012, 09:46:22 AM »

I don't think we are going to see a final result Stefanie... she posted 6 comments ever and hasn't logged on since the 27th.

42 Grey/Palm/Clay KSO, 43 Black Classic, 44 Black Moc, 43 Black/White Speed,43 Grey/Green Bikila LS, 43 Black/Day Glow SeeYa
44 Black/White Vivobarefoot Neo, 43 Black Vivobarefoot Ra
toh-shu

toh-shu is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2012, 11:23:20 AM »

I'm confused.

I think its funny that youre still trying to make sense of it with all of the information that was already provided. There are clearly plenty of other threads for you to make sense of on the forum.

Seems you could take more time trying to make sense of your arch pain...

Oh, I'm not "still" trying to make sense of the thread. I gave up a while ago. I was just replying to the thread revive post. And I've made sense out of the other current threads. This site needs more traffic so there are more current threads to browse. Grin

And you're right haha! I think I should spend more time figuring out that arch pain....quite the nuissance.

My VFFs: Black/Grey TrekSports (Torn and fixed sort of.  Sad), Grey/palm KSOs, White/Grey/Red Bikilas, Brown/Black Spyridon LS, White/Black Speeds

NB MT10
koffeekev

koffeekev is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2012, 06:04:35 PM »

I think it's just a great goof. She probably gets flak for wearing them everywhere and is going for a little humorus shock value, that or someone dared her. Personally I think it's funny s**t.

*I'm barefoot for skeletel correctness*
kso black x 4
kso gray x1
kso flow black x1
kso treksport black x1
kso trek black x 2
kso trek brown x 3
classic tan x1
seeya's black neon x1
vivo aqueous black x1
vivo aqueous grey x1
vivo dharma black x1
vivo aqua brown x1
merrill radius glove b
Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2012, 02:59:22 PM »

I agree that it is funny indeed.  I hope she does stop by and post again on the final product.  Maybe someone should PM her to remind her that we are eagerly awaiting the results.  She did say her formal event was not until June, so she had some time.  If we do not hear anything back by then, I'd give up.

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
rookhoe

rookhoe is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2012, 11:02:23 PM »

I PM'd her two or three days ago. I find it highly unlikely that she'll come back after all of that.

Furthest distance in VFF: 12 miles
Furthest distance in NB Zero Trail: 12 miles
VFF: KSO M43, Bikila LS M43
Non VFF: NB Minimus Zero Trail
CamoFlows

CamoFlows is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2012, 12:49:17 AM »

Did anything ever come out of this? I was kinda curious. I thought it would be a cool idea. Not too hard to modify either....

3 Nephi 12:16- Therefore let your light so shine before this people, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven.
Tarentaal

Tarentaal is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2012, 03:14:42 AM »

I'm posting just to site support for the OP. The idea is funny and the motivation is clear, follow the rules yet break the rules. If you don't get it you need to take a step back and ask yourself why...
NoraKate

NoraKate is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2012, 10:51:29 AM »

back again

thank you for the sweet PMs btw

several failed experiments in... and I think I finally have an idea that may work

I did discover that shoe goo will stick to a person.  and the floor, and a table, a window, somehow the ceiling ....  we won't mention the cat (she's fine.  just missing a bit of fur)

I'm heading to an outlet store this weekend to pick up some sacrificial sandals

wish me luck!

still no sure how it got on the ceiling
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: