BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
August 01, 2014, 03:48:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany calling? ;)  (Read 304 times)
aixperience

aixperience is a new face.

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2011, 11:00:32 AM »

Hi there,

I'm from Aachen, Germany, a newbie to VFFs, as well as to college, freshman, going to be an engineer, hopefully;)

except for two runs last week, today I took my KSOs for a spin for the first time, browsing thru Cologne's main shopping area. This was kind of a challenge, as I am quite timid about wearing them out and about, so I just went for it, awaiting comments and weird looks - none of which happened. Quite a good experience. So later on, coming home from the train station, I met a friend and after talking for a few minutes, he noticed the KSOs. So there I got my first bystander comment: "Funky shoes - look cool!" That was it - next try is wearing them to uni some day;)

greetz,

aixperience
BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
« on: November 08, 2011, 11:00:32 AM »

PB Junkie

PB Junkie is starting to look familiar.PB Junkie is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 12:24:24 PM »

Welcome!

VFFs: KSO W40, Treksport W40, Bikila W40, Jaya LR W41, Komodosport LS W40, KSO Trek W40, Spyridon LS W40, Bikila LS W40
Other:Merrell Trail Glove M 7.5, Merrell Sonic Glove M 7.5, VB Neo W41, VB Off Road Hi W41, Merrell Delight W9, VB Breatho Trail W40, Runamoc Dash U9, Merrell Road Glove M7.5
BearFooted
Global Moderator

BearFooted is a regular 'round here.BearFooted is a regular 'round here.BearFooted is a regular 'round here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 02:41:31 PM »

Think of it this way.  When you wear the shoes at least when people point and whisper to each other you know they are talking about your shoes and not some other part of you. Wink

Welcome to the forum!

Check out all of the articles I have written for BirthdayShoes.com!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: