BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
November 28, 2014, 06:46:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: got two for the price of one...ish  (Read 594 times)
sicoraf87

sicoraf87 is a new face.

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2011, 09:54:52 PM »

Hello all I am new to the vibram world, just gotta say I love the FF Kso i got. Funny story though, after some good research I finally order some from vibrams website, a week later I went to donate some clothes (I have dropped about 15 lbs before ordering the shoes ) at the local thrift shop and wondered around when right in front of me a pair of FF Kso's (what luck) I ordered a 42 size kso black on the size and the thrift shop had them for 41, I checked them out they actually looked fairly new (guess previous owner wasn't interested in them) I couldn't resist since the price was $10 DOLLARS!!!. Best part is when I drove home to try them on Ups dropped of....my new KSO's hahaha Grin.

Two questions to ask.
1) the black kso's (size 42) seem more tighter on the big toes then the used kso (grey/green mesh color) that is size 41, is this normal?
2) do the vibrams wear in after awhile or no?

The meaning of life is to give life meaning
« on: March 22, 2011, 09:54:52 PM »

barefootin

barefootin is a regular 'round here.barefootin is a regular 'round here.barefootin is a regular 'round here.

My Sneakers

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 10:03:31 PM »

Welcome to the family! 
Look at the fabric by the strap and the differences between the two.  There is a thread on here, or two, or three that discuss this.  The short story is that some of the black KSO's do run smaller.  Mine are a size larger than all my other pairs.  As for stretching, this has been discussed also very recently.

I prefer to do it bare... 
See or "Feel" the world before they blow it up or pave it over.
noelbodwell

noelbodwell is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 06:39:27 AM »

Great score at the thrift shop. I'm a thrift shop shopper and am amazed at some of the fantastic deals you can find! Recycle, I say!
morgan_4785

morgan_4785 is starting to look familiar.morgan_4785 is starting to look familiar.

live free or die hard

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 08:21:06 AM »

you just became the envy of the boards! lol really each pair is slightly unique in fit, so jusr wear them and see how it plays out. They will stretch a bit with time and wear and will conform to your feet.
Good luck in the fivetoes!

jesus Saves
Feet are the greatest piece of technology ever. guess who made them? God
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 08:21:06 AM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: