BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
September 17, 2014, 01:34:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 308 times)
TRS

TRS is a new face.

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2012, 12:20:12 PM »

I've lurked and read for years around here and figured I'd register today when I realized my very first pair of KSOs were about to bit the big one. Made me realize how long I've been coming here for help. These shoes have taken me from a miserable life filled with pain, injections, constant "experts" strapping me into over priced uncomfortable shoes to a semi-painfree life where Im no longer dealing with any of the "professionals" and no more night time braces or stupid custom shoes.
BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
« on: June 29, 2012, 12:20:12 PM »

Mr. Leigh
Superstar

Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.Mr. Leigh thinks they know everything about birthday shoes.

23 pair VFFs, 3 pair Stems, 5 VB, & 2 Teva

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 12:21:48 PM »

Welcome from being a "lurker" to being a full fledged "forum member".  You aleady know the benefits this site has to offer, so I will save you the usual spiel. 

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. 
And never mix up your right foot and your left.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
PB Junkie

PB Junkie is starting to look familiar.PB Junkie is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 12:28:58 PM »

Welcome TRS! I'm always happy to hear stories about how letting your feet be free has improved quality of life.

VFFs: KSO W40, Treksport W40, Bikila W40, Jaya LR W41, Komodosport LS W40, KSO Trek W40, Spyridon LS W40, Bikila LS W40
Other:Merrell Trail Glove M 7.5, Merrell Sonic Glove M 7.5, VB Neo W41, VB Off Road Hi W41, Merrell Delight W9, VB Breatho Trail W40, Runamoc Dash U9, Merrell Road Glove M7.5
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: