1. What styles VFFs do you currently have? (2) Pair Brown KSO 42's (one newer pair and an older model - circa fall '08)
Want? not much, a pair or two of each model...especially the lost Surge. *sigh*smile*
2. How did you first hear about VFFs?
Via an MEC catalogue, advertising the Surge model spurred me to check out Vibram's FF site...
3. How long have you had your VFFs? First pair about a year, second pair for about two months.
4. What do you enjoy doing in your VFFs? any activity that previously required* footwear * - what a skewed dogma.
walking is a dream in these, and previously running was something done over a decade ago on the gridiron (painfully in cleats)
5. Do you have any funny stories about people seeing you in them? I decided last fall to go-a-beta-testing (body, gear, shoes, etc.) and instead of breaking in steeltoe workboots, used a pair of KSO's
as primary footwear while interning on an Earthship build outside of Negril, Jamaica for nearly two months http://earthship.net/component/rsgallery2/category/29/asSlideshow.html Epic adventure. I will share more later.
6. Have you ever spurred anyone else to get VFFs? My FF don't have spurs, cowboy! Seriously though, i share my feelings on them and let others decide for themselves.
Have I had positive interest from almost everyone of the hundreds (perhaps thousands by now) of the people I've stopped to show/share/explain my "funny shoes" with? Resoundingly "Yah Mon", or "Yes" for those less up on patois, si, si from the many Italians along the way.
7. What is your job, and will they let you wear VFFs to work?
Currently in free agent mode, not interested in the task if it won't allow FF's, those days are in the past.
8. Anything else you'd like to share about yourself? 32 y/o CAN male (for those in need of stats) Just another freak in the freak kingdom.
9. How'd you hear about birthdayshoes.com? online barefoot geeking...