BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
July 23, 2014, 05:52:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from NC  (Read 268 times)
Josué

Josué is a new face.

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2012, 11:49:06 AM »

I just moved to North Carolina 6 weeks ago and just got my first pair of VFFs 3 weeks ago (and already impulsively ordered a second pair). My girlfriend bought a pair a year ago and I loved them more than she did but she stopped wearing them and I forgot all about them until my back started hurting recently and I read VFFs might help.

This weekend I received my first "I love your shoes!" reaction in public while at the supermarket. What a great feeling. That's why I decided to finally join the forum too, to share the love.

My first pair were size 43 black TrekSports. I had never thought that about Morton's Toe and did not read about it until I found birthdayshoes. After a week I sized up to a 44 because my second toe was starting to hurt but I wish I had read the mod on the site before that because I liked the overall fit of the 43 better. I impulsively ordered a second pair of TrekSports at REI's outlet store for $40 last week. Unfortunately, I had not read the Morton toe mod so I ordered them in 44 also. They fit fine, I just liked the 43 snug-ness better.

I really like the look of the orange Spyridon LS and am looking forward to trying those out next.

Josué
BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
« on: March 27, 2012, 11:49:06 AM »

PB Junkie

PB Junkie is starting to look familiar.PB Junkie is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 12:07:37 PM »

Welcome to the site!

VFFs: KSO W40, Treksport W40, Bikila W40, Jaya LR W41, Komodosport LS W40, KSO Trek W40, Spyridon LS W40, Bikila LS W40
Other:Merrell Trail Glove M 7.5, Merrell Sonic Glove M 7.5, VB Neo W41, VB Off Road Hi W41, Merrell Delight W9, VB Breatho Trail W40, Runamoc Dash U9, Merrell Road Glove M7.5
rookhoe

rookhoe is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 11:11:51 PM »

Welcome!

Furthest distance in VFF: 12 miles
Furthest distance in NB Zero Trail: 12 miles
VFF: KSO M43, Bikila LS M43
Non VFF: NB Minimus Zero Trail
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: