BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
April 23, 2014, 10:36:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 1109 times)
danarmak

danarmak is a new face.

View Profile
Hi!
« on: July 07, 2009, 07:02:46 AM »

I'm Daniel Armak from Jerusalem, Israel.

Just received a pair of Classics by tortuous international post. They're great! :-)
Although the right pinky finger hurts a bit sometimes. It fills the toe pocket entirely, but I'm not sure that it actually presses on it. I'll give it a few days to get used.
Hi!
« on: July 07, 2009, 07:02:46 AM »

allawayr

allawayr is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 07:17:30 AM »

Hi Daniel! I think you're officially the first person from Israel on the forums?

Enjoy the VFFs - and I think you will get used to that soon, it should stop hurting.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/yawalla
Better Living Through Nutrition: http://livingthroughnutrition.wordpress.com/
koffeekev

koffeekev is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 09:07:28 AM »

Welcome to the group. If your pinky continues to bother you ask for advice here. Kevin

*I'm barefoot for skeletel correctness*
kso black x 4
kso gray x1
kso flow black x1
kso treksport black x1
kso trek black x 2
kso trek brown x 3
classic tan x1
seeya's black neon x1
vivo aqueous black x1
vivo aqueous grey x1
vivo dharma black x1
vivo aqua brown x1
merrill radius glove b
justin
Administrator
Superstar

justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!

Rediscovering my humanity one step at a time.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 05:51:21 PM »

I'm Daniel Armak from Jerusalem, Israel.

Just received a pair of Classics by tortuous international post. They're great! :-)
Although the right pinky finger hurts a bit sometimes. It fills the toe pocket entirely, but I'm not sure that it actually presses on it. I'll give it a few days to get used.

I have the opposite problem - my pinky is too dang small for that spot.

Welcome to the forums Daniel!

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 05:51:21 PM »

danarmak

danarmak is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 07:54:03 AM »

Thanks everyone!

I wore them most of yesterday and the only real discomfort was when walking on asphalt in the street. The pain in the pinky finger mostly went away.

Of course I got tired calf muscles, a bit of chaffing under the rear tab, the usual stuff from what I've read. So far I'm settling in nicely :-)
Jambo

Jambo is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 01:59:19 PM »

I seem to have the same problems with pressure on the end of both of my pinky toes in my classics, after a few hours. The rest of my toes are fine but I must have abnormally long pinky toes or something! I find keeping the toenails on my pinky toes trimmed as short as possible helps a little.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: