BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
October 01, 2014, 04:11:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from Middle Tennessee  (Read 273 times)
Cubicle51

Cubicle51 is a new face.

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2012, 01:06:01 AM »

Hello all,

So while I've been a lurker since like April of 2011, the amount of Information I've gotten from the site has been invaluable and awesome! So far my collection includes a pair of Black KSO's (My very first pair) and a pair of classics which I should be getting this weekend. and I also have a pair of Lemings which I use for work (I work in a warehouse and the safety team gave me that..."eh we're not so sure about those" look)

I mean really the only actual shoes I really wear anymore are my motorcycle boots (but I will always wear boots to ride, I've known too many people who got injured by road debris and all they were wearing were shorts and flip flops and I pack my KSO's along with me for when I'm off the bike)

I had Achilles tendon reconstruction surgery about 10 months ago and I cannot begin to tell you how much quicker and easier my recovery and rehab has been since losing the shoes! not to mention the back, hip knee and ankle relief that has disappeared.

SO I say thank you to all who offer information and work to keep this place as great as it is and I look towards moving forward the right way now!!

see ya around the boards

M41 KSO's (Black/Black), M42 Spyridon, M42 Classic, M43 Leming (Earth Brown x2) (Black x2), Bellville TR MiniMil (Blac) and plain ol' Nekkid pheet

Veneratio est meritus , nunquam donatus.
BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
« on: March 13, 2012, 01:06:01 AM »

Dexter_Morgan23

Dexter_Morgan23 is a new face.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 07:21:59 AM »

glad to see another Tennessean on the board! Welcome to Birthday Shoes!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 10:18:07 AM by Dexter_Morgan23 » Logged

Proud owner of my first pair of Red Remix KSOs as of 08/12/11 at 12:13 pm Cheesy
Leming Natural Origins, Invisible shoes 6mm and 4mm, Altra Adam, Altra Samson (March 5thish), Newton MV2, Aguias Spartan 1
www.minimalistandlovingit.blogspot.com
www.barefootfarm.org Support the Tarahumara
PB Junkie

PB Junkie is starting to look familiar.PB Junkie is starting to look familiar.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 10:08:10 AM »

Welcome!

VFFs: KSO W40, Treksport W40, Bikila W40, Jaya LR W41, Komodosport LS W40, KSO Trek W40, Spyridon LS W40, Bikila LS W40
Other:Merrell Trail Glove M 7.5, Merrell Sonic Glove M 7.5, VB Neo W41, VB Off Road Hi W41, Merrell Delight W9, VB Breatho Trail W40, Runamoc Dash U9, Merrell Road Glove M7.5
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: