BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
August 29, 2014, 08:12:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Show-Me State Convert  (Read 861 times)
pwootten

pwootten is a new face.

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2009, 09:13:53 PM »

Hi everyone, I ran with my VFF for the second day in a row with no pain!  I have had foot problems for months, been through PT, orthotics, the whole nine yards.  5K each of the last two days pain free!  I'm sure glad I found VFF.
« on: July 28, 2009, 09:13:53 PM »

justin
Administrator
Superstar

justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!justin has spent way too much time on birthday shoes!

Rediscovering my humanity one step at a time.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 12:25:58 PM »

Hi everyone, I ran with my VFF for the second day in a row with no pain!  I have had foot problems for months, been through PT, orthotics, the whole nine yards.  5K each of the last two days pain free!  I'm sure glad I found VFF.

Great to hear you're having such success in your running injury free!  Welcome to the forums!  Cool

allawayr

allawayr is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 08:21:24 AM »

Welcome pwootten! Just a word of warning: If you're coming from highly supportive shoes w/orthotics, make sure to take it easy in the VFFs - they provide enough of a disconnect from the ground that it's possible to overdo it the first couple of weeks (speaking from experience, hah!).

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/yawalla
Better Living Through Nutrition: http://livingthroughnutrition.wordpress.com/
pwootten

pwootten is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 11:31:56 AM »

Welcome pwootten! Just a word of warning: If you're coming from highly supportive shoes w/orthotics, make sure to take it easy in the VFFs - they provide enough of a disconnect from the ground that it's possible to overdo it the first couple of weeks (speaking from experience, hah!).

Thanks allawayr.  I am taking your advice.  After 3 days of running in my VFFs I am taking a day or two for some biking.  No problems so far, but no need to tempt fate.
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 11:31:56 AM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: