BirthdayShoes.com Vibram Five Fingers Forum
October 21, 2014, 09:33:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Tired of seeing ads? Simply become a forum member and login (membership is free!).

nanny-rosy
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: VFF Runkeeper Street Team  (Read 1320 times)
JustinB

JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 12:11:11 AM »

That's a solid goal.  Mine right now is to run more miles than there are days in the month.  Hopefully within a few months I will get enough distance where I can make up the first two months of the year.  I want to hit 365m

42 Grey/Palm/Clay KSO, 43 Black Classic, 44 Black Moc, 43 Black/White Speed,43 Grey/Green Bikila LS, 43 Black/Day Glow SeeYa
44 Black/White Vivobarefoot Neo, 43 Black Vivobarefoot Ra
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 12:11:11 AM »

flippant

flippant is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2012, 10:29:33 AM »

http://runkeeper.com/user/flippantfiasco/profile

Only just started running again after a hip-groin-thing. Feels amazing to be out on the road again.
netjackal

netjackal is a new face.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 04:23:40 AM »

I still get a kick watching my shoes' runkeeper profile  Cheesy
Apparently my Bikilas just got the "Farthest distance in a month" achievement .. haha .. lol
I am thinking of setting goals for my shoes. I wonder if Runkeeper will take me to task if I put in the weight measurements of the shoes ... 12 oz for the pair?

http://runkeeper.com/user/bikila/profile
http://runkeeper.com/user/komodosport/profile

P.S. I also noticed that apparently my Bikilas also expended 4302 calories at the time of this writing.
Nugget

Nugget is a new face.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2012, 09:16:37 PM »

I just wanted to thank you guys and say how motivating its been to have you all on my street team.  It really does help me find the incentive to lace up and get out the door knowing that there are people out there scrutinizing my workouts.  Smiley

Today I set a new personal best distance - 16 miles in my Bikila LS.  I also registered for my first marathon (in late September) with a friend (it will also be his first marathon) and I'm both intimidated and excited.  I hope I can be ready in time!

Find me on RunKeeper - I own eight pairs of VFF in seven different styles - I'm hooked
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2012, 09:16:37 PM »

JustinB

JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.JustinB is well known.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2012, 11:43:14 AM »

I just wanted to thank you guys and say how motivating its been to have you all on my street team.  It really does help me find the incentive to lace up and get out the door knowing that there are people out there scrutinizing my workouts.  Smiley

Today I set a new personal best distance - 16 miles in my Bikila LS.  I also registered for my first marathon (in late September) with a friend (it will also be his first marathon) and I'm both intimidated and excited.  I hope I can be ready in time!

that's awesome.  I love having a team of people... it would get boring if I was just recording my runs myself.  I don't run the most distance, but at least I can get out there and try to top the board in number of runs.

42 Grey/Palm/Clay KSO, 43 Black Classic, 44 Black Moc, 43 Black/White Speed,43 Grey/Green Bikila LS, 43 Black/Day Glow SeeYa
44 Black/White Vivobarefoot Neo, 43 Black Vivobarefoot Ra
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: