The 2011 Vibram Five Fingers Komodo Sport will arrive soon!
The 2011 Komodo Sport will arrive soon! Click here to pre-order it at REI. This model will soon be available as part of Vibram's 2011 Five Fingers line-up. Click here to read Justin's review of this exciting new model designed for fitness/cross training that could be used for just about any activity.
Komodo Sport Product Description
Designed for cross-training, the FiveFingers KomodoSport multisport shoes take the popular KSO and introduce a friction-reducing footbed to enhance comfort.
- Stretchy uppers hug feet and offer quick-drying comfort; breathable stretch-mesh panels keep debris and grit out
- Adjustable instep and heel straps secure with rip-and-stick closures to provide a snug, supportive fit
- Individual toe slots enhance dexterity, control and stability to help deliver a natural motion
- AEGIS Microbe ShieldŽ antimicrobial treatment helps control odor development
- Seamless 2mm polyurethane footbeds reduce friction underfoot; EVA arch shanks help provide light support
- 4mm Vibram outsoles are made of nonmarking Vibram TC1 rubber and feature traction pods that follow the contours of your feet and toes for enhanced traction
- Recommended for running and fitness; in order to allow your feet to adapt to using different muscles, gradually increase usage of these shoes
- The Vibram FiveFingers KomodoSport shoes are machine washable in cold water; air dry only
- To determine size, stand with heels against a wall and measure from the wall to the tip of the longest toe; use the longest toe length in conjunction with the size chart
* This post originally said that the Komodo was available for order at REI, but we later found out that they are just taking pre-orders for delivery next month. We're sorry for the mistake.