From Birthday Shoes Wiki
a community-based resource on Vibram fivefingers, barefooting, minimalist footwear, covering information on products, care, how-tos, etc.
Please understand this body of knowledge is growing. Red linked articles have yet to be written. If you'd like to contribute to this wiki, your help would be much appreciated!
Below are wiki pages of note and/or articles that would greatly add to the depth of this wiki:
- Vibram fivefingers models
- Repository for Christopher McDougall links
- Repository for links to press on barefoot or minimalist footwear running
- Repository for links to research related to shod or barefoot running
- Repository for how to run barefoot links with specific tips/basics if applicable. See does not include links to running styles (e.g. Pose or Chi running)
- how to run barefoot or minimally shod
- how to walk barefoot or minimally shod
- figuring out fivefingers sizing
- cleaning your Vibram fivefingers
- Repository for links to anecdotal evidence that switching to barefoot running or in minimalist footwear reduces injury
If you are interested in contributing to the birthdayshoes Wiki, please email me from your preferred email address with a request for a username and a little about how you'd like to contribute!
Note: The birthdayshoes.com wiki is maintained by the community and is in no way associated with Vibram. Information contained herein is provided without warranty or guarantee and should be followed at your own risk. Be careful out there!