05.06.10 - The Vibram Five Fingers Bikila is out!
Raw Food World TV did an impromptu interview with Vibram USA President Tony Post on Monday, August 10. Check it out:
In the interview (about eight minutes long) Tony Post hits on:
- the success of Vibram FiveFingers (1:14)
- the various current models available (1:40)
- a video glance of various VFF offerings, including what appear to be some new color options as well as the new October models, the KSO Trek, Moc, Performa (2:20)
- a shot of the Bikila, which is slated for release in February 2010 (2:45)
- a close up of the KSO Trek as Tony is wearing his VFF KSO Treks in the interview* (3:20).
- how shoes "cast the foot" and VFFs enable your feet to work more naturally (5:00)
Nice to see an interview with Chief VFFer Tony Post. His office looks jam-packed with fivefingers — it's like a VFF shoe store in there! No doubt it's also fun to have an office environment where "foot gloves" are the norm rather than the exception!
* Tony notes he runs in his VFFs year-round. Back in 1990, Tony worked at Rockport and ran the Boston Marathon in Rockport DresSports.