PSA: Vibram has a handful of the “OG” FiveFingers on sale on their website.
Sure, a couple of them weren’t “1st gen.” However, even the Seeyas are “classics” since they came out some six years ago.
Here’s what they’ve got:
- KSOs! — Available in 3 colorways! ($85)
- KSO Treks — that super sweet black kangaroo leather … ($125)
- TrekSports — not my fave, but ¯_(ツ)_/¯ ($100)
- SeeYa — black and neon yellow. Always liked the SeeYa for their upper. ($100)
- KMD Sport — a.k.a. the old KomodoSport. I deadlifted 375 lbs in my yellow and black pair of these yesterday. ($110)
If you’ve been hankering for old school FiveFingers, you’ll find these on Vibram’s website.
That’s all for now.
P.P.S. In the process of evaluating a way to overhaul and upgrade BirthdayShoes. If the idea of BirthdayShoes being updated excites you or you want to see more out of this site, I would love to hear your thoughts and comments below.