I’m mixing up how I’ve previously tracked new reviews of Vibram Five Fingers (As in, my “Latest Reviews” posts). Each week that goes by brings more and more reviews with it. As these reviews come in, I will be regularly updating this page:
That way, anyone can find every review out there on Vibram Five Fingers in one place in an orderly fashion.
Meanwhile, on Sundays, so long as I can manage it, I’ll post links to Vibram and natural/barefoot running related articles and reviews of note from around the web. The goal here is to point the VFF community to interesting stuff around the net. Therefore, if you find any articles that you think might interest the barefoot-powered community, drop me an email at justin at birthdayshoes dot com with a link and any relevant information about the article (quotes, thoughts, whatever). I can’t promise I’ll post everything submitted, but all submissions will get consideration!
Inaugural weekend link love*:
- A Five Fingers journal. — nicely written background and first days as a Vibram Five Fingers wearer.
- First impressions and fun first experience [VIDEO] with Vibram Five Fingers (Classics) by Garret Evans. Boomsauce!
- Stronger Feet — First impressions on Classic Vibram Five Fingers over at Felog!
- A KSO Trek review from The View from Here, a VFF community blogger!
- A little trail running video from Jon that features some slow-motion Vibram Five Fingers KSO Trek action:
- Barefoot/minimalist shoes in the worldwide news! Malaysia’s The Star has two articles — here and here. Barefoot Ted gets a hearty mention. [Via Insane Taz]
- Some first impressions on the Five Fingers KSO over at Run with Mu — Wear Test: Vibram FiveFingers KSO
- Gianfranco has his first “official” (race) run in his KSOs. Cool photos and using the Tune Belt to attach the Nike+ sensor!
- Jude reviews her VFFs over at Jude Ultra (Really cool photo at the top of her post!)!
- Finally, Barefoot Ted recently gave an Authors @ Google talk. Check it out!
That’s it for this week!
*The “link love” terminology was taken unabashedly from Mark Sisson.